🌻~13~🌻

Cove is an amazing person but behind those beautiful eyes held a lot of hurt and am going to try and back her up as possible and make her happy

And I understands why she won't open up to a stranger but I want to be there for her.

Who in this world makes there only daughter a secret she should be the special one and to be honest I really dislike Mr Martin but I need money to help support myself and Alando since his father is out of the picture for now.

But enough with the sob stories let me enjoy myself while the fun lasts.

"So when is Alando's birthday" Cove asked me playing with him happily.

At least her stuttering stopped that's a good sign.

"4th of July" I smiled rubbing Kelli's tummy softly.

"When is yours, mines is January 21st " I answered

"I was birthed February 2nd" Cove smiled back.

"Am starving what's for dinner" I asked standing to my feet.

"I made pizza you can have the leftovers in the second oven to the right" she said turning on the smart TV by using the Dish voice remote.

"That would be perfect, and is Alando too heavy you know your sick arm I don't want you to be any more hurt" I asked.

"Nooo don't take him we're fine" she practically yelled and I giggled.

Then after sometime I've ate three slices of pizza I was doing a little cleaning up until I heard a faint sound of quarreling outside so I curiously went an open the front door to about nine guards surrounding my.........husband ps baby's father, what the hell!

"ANDREAS" he yelled loudly and I hanged my head low.

He is a very abusive man and I was totally afraid of him and his brutality but why is he here and how does he know I work here now, I haven't seen the man for half a year exactly when he purposely left me alone with our new born son, why show up now?

He has been me up so badly some days but not enough to send me to the ER just a minor bruises and scrapes which heals in a day or two or cover up very easily with make-up.

I stepped down from the patio and stood at the mansion steps and yelled out to the guards surrounding him viciously aiming there batons at his knees and arms.

"Let him go.......he's my husband he's with me" I cried as my tears wet my dry face sadly.

The guards nodded and searched him for any sharp objects or weapons then released him and he ran straight towards me and he grabbed me by my waist roughly pulling me to his chest and his lips attached to mines and he sucked the living daylight out of me with a might force then broke the kiss.

"Honey let's go now we have business to deal with" he growled into my left ear softly.

"Uhm am at my job right now I can't just leave like that Lando" I said, he wiped my tears and the grip on my waist he had got tighter and I squealed out loud.