OC - General Renaisse

Renaisse is a Stick War OC that someone on Scratch asked me to make. He is a Spearton who hates Atreyos and is the founder of the New Rebellion.

Renaisse has a helmet made of obsidian and a cape he stole from Atreyos. Renaisse also has a pet Crawler named Tiger.

Renaisse and Atreyos used to be great friends. However, after the Speartons lost against Order, Atreyos decided to join the empire.

But Renaisse saw the Order Empire as a danger and threat. Atreyos tried to convince him that it wasn't but the argument escalated into a fight.

Renaisse tried to kill Atreyos for "disloyalty against your own nation" and left with Atreyos' cape.

After that, Renaisse disappeared and forever saw Atreyos as a traitor. Renaisse decided to leave the Order territory and live secretly in Chaos.

There, he tamed a Crawler that he found injured in the woods. The Crawler, whom he named Tiger, forever became his loyal pet.

Renaisse and Tiger travelled side by side since that day. But Renaisse still wanted revenge against Atreyos.

Then he met Sakura, a Shadowrath who was known as the Dragonspeaker because she has a pet dragon.

Renaisse learned that Sakura wanted revenge against Kytchu for an "injustice" that she tried to do to Sakura.

After that, Renaisse suggested they form a group of rebels, called the New Rebellion. Sakura eagerly agreed.

They soon started planning on the things they would do. But Sakura suggested they recruit a third member.

Sakura suggested Othello, a known mercenary who was skilled and also hated Atreyos.

When Renaisse went to recruit Othello, Othello agreed. All of them then swore an oath that said they would fight for justice against those who wronged them and any traitor would be killed.

Renaisse is now currently still living with the New Rebellion and plotting ways to get revenge on Atreyos.

General Renaisse:

Btw, its pronounced "re-naus"