"Ice cream!" I suddenly shouted. She flinched at the sudden loud proclamation before looking at me in confusion.

"I heard that ice cream was a good thing to eat when you suffer from a broken heart. Let's go, I'll feel better about my confession that never happened and you can feel better about what could have been."

Just as she was about to give me an answer, the one I was scheduled to meet here came into view. In the current situation, I hastily forgot who I was supposed to be meeting here tonight.

"T-thanks Ayanokouji-kun, b-ut I think you ha," With that she shot to her feet and bolted away. I guess that was her being introverted on full display, she really did have confidence issues. How she was able to muster the courage to confess to Nagumo Miyabi really was admirable. What a shame, I didn't even get her name.

"What odd company you choose to keep..." Horikita frowned as she watched her retreating form.

"I would agree," I deadpanned. It was rude but the situation called for it.

Horikita huffed in annoyance at the slight but took a seat next to me primly.

"I appreciate you agreeing to meet with me, before we begin I must say that I am incredibly annoyed with you." Horikita continued to frown before crossing her arms.

"What have I done now? Or is it something I didn't do?" I sighed. It really did seem that lately every female I came across was annoyed at me on some level.

"Surprisingly both, actually." Horikita huffed in annoyance. "You agreed that we could be friends. As I understand, friends do not allow the other to humiliate themselves."

I really was confused. What could I have possibly done to let Horikita humiliate herself?

"You're going to have to explain to me, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Put simply, when we became friends you held out your fist for a fist bump. Matsuo-kun did the same after we parted with trying to find witnesses for Sudo-kun's case. When I did as I did with you, he laughed at me and explained what a fist bump is. That should be something that you should have told me instead of allowing me to look like a fool!" Horikita was really annoyed.

"I'm sorry, it caught me off guard at the time though," I apologized with a chuckle. "It was cute though I didn't know what to say,"

Horikita's cheeks dusted pink lightly and then like a typical tsundere huffed at the compliment.

"Do not attempt to get out of this with flattery, I expect you to tell me when I make errors like that in the future!"

"Okay, okay," I agreed with my hands in surrender. "How's the hunt for witnesses going?"

"Terribly, unfortunately and if I can be frank, inadvertently you are partially to blame." Horikita explained in frustration.

From everything I heard from Ichinose and Eiichiro, they hadn't been able to find anyone to speak up for Sudo. It was a thoroughly well thought out and well executed plan if I could be frank. There were no cameras in the place that he was provoked, they used Sudo's well known temper against him and they had successfully pigeon holed him with no way out. It would have been slightly easier for them if not for the fact that at the moment Sudo was acting as though he had no reason to be worried.

"I suggested asking for your assistance, if you would be willing to provide points to allow us to buy Class C off so that they could drop the matter. Unfortunately, I was rebuffed by Matsuo-kun. He seems adamant to take care of this issue without you. Ichinose-san seems to feel the same way, although she is confused as to why we would go to you for points but seems to rationalize it by assuming you're getting them from Sakayanagi-san."