Chapter 5

"YOU BASTARD!!!"

The previously harmless boy got up and his eyes lit with a red light.

Atta snapped back to reality and was amazed by this unexpected outcome.

'What is this? Is he awakening his magic code?'

The boy's body lit into fire and the rocks around him started to turn red and melt

"DIIIE!!!" the boy clenched his fists with great strength and striked at Atta.

But before his fist reached him the boy fell limp on the ground.

Atta looked at it disappointed. "Noelin." He spoke her name

Noelin kneeled on the ground. "I apologize your majesrty, but i couldn't endure any more this irreverence."

Atta sighed "There's no need to apologize.... But is he dead? I had some plans for him"

"No your majesty, this boy is only uncouncious" Noelin reassured.

"Good." Atta stared at the boys body for a moment and a though crossed his mind. "Noelin, do you know how to use magic?"

Noelin eyes widened, she though for a moment then answered "I am sorry your majesty, but i am unable to enjoy such blessing." She answered with shame on her tone

"Why?"

"Immediatelly! Although i can manage magic fine like everybody else, it requires a Magic Core to build spells. My body is unnable to proccess nutrients, so the chances of producing a magic core are nule..."

Atta nodded in aknoledgement.

Originally, the was no magic on WCS, he personally planned and coded a mod for it.

The mod was created, but he didn't mean to make it a real deal. It didnt had a display screen, there was only the programming console he used to make new attack patters and edit features into them

He didnt even meant to publish it, he leaked it together with some codes on his previous programer job and someone sneakly copied it and put it on the internet, thats where his career as His Majesty of Olives started.

Soon after he had to put in a mana bar and a animation tool so the community could create actual magic for the game, everything could be edited.

All his players tools were with him after transmigration, could he give Noelin magic?

There was only one way to find out!

Atta imagined the progamming console and a screen started to show itself.

The screen was almost see througth and everything was hard to read, so he grabbed the screen and brought it closer.

Noelin who was still kneeling on the ground looked up and oppened her mouth seeing Atta randomly wave his hands at the air as he read and eddited his code on the screen that was invisible to Noelin.

She though he was trying to shoo a fly, but no matter how she looked, there was nothing before him, wich made it odd.

Atta messes with the code for a while and after tipying enough he swiped the console away.

"Noelin do you know magic chants?" Atta asked moving towards a plaza.

"I memorized a few your majesty" she got up and pursued him.

"Good." Atta jumped onto a fallen building and stared at the plaza with a few survivors still struggling to escape. "Try casting it at them" he pointed at the people.

Noelin stood below him and nodded her head.

She quikly recalled the chants to the spell she had learned and started to cast it.

Noelin began the first verse of the spell holding her hands before her chest.

As she cast the spell a puple flame came out of the cracks of the ground and spun around her. Raising above her head molding into drawings and words making a beautiful symbol.

At the end of the first verse she took a breath and immediatelly started the second verse with her hands besides her head.

Noelin spoke unspoken words like she cursed the land condemned people's souls.

The magic power around her became stronger and stronger and at the moment there was only the spell's name to blurt she oppened her eyes, them glowing with a purple light.

Behind Noelin a giant magic circle composed of drawings of Dead trees and a giant skull appeared. She took a last breath and uttered.

"Lord Downfall!" The trees and lines of words on the magic circle started to spin and the giant skull slowly oppened it's mouth.

The world seemed dim as the spell was about to take effect, but it disappeared instead.

"I am sorry your Majesty, for my shamefull display!" Noelin quikly turned to Atta and bowed.

Atta didn't respond.

He stared at the empty air before him with his hands on his chin.

'As i though. Noelin was coded without any attack pattern. Although she was a existing mob on my game they're not the same! Noelin was really just a program, the mob was just a fun thing i added to make it look like she actually existed

All power she can exert are the ones she think's she has.

That can be arranged, but i need to take my time to code it in her, i can't to this here.'

Atta looked around the town and on the horizon.

He noticed there was a small group of knigths approaching on the distance.

'I will deal with Noelin's code later, now i need to nurture these resources'

Atta called the screen again and began coding.

Little by little the sky was filled with magic particles that flew into the survivors bodies.

Atta made sure to manipulate the particles pathing to look like they came from the meteors craters.

'Good! Resources arranged.' he tapped anither line into the code and a message appeared.

Report log modificaion ON
Changed log; __

'If i am not wrong with my powers, i should have many sub abilities such as Reality manipulation. Lets do this;'

"Balls of fire made fell from the sky. Their strange material filled with magic scattered Magic Particles in the air and got absorbed by the surviving villagers increasing their magical afinities by a few hundred times."

'this should be enouth' he entered the code into the program.

'Now some monsters to add to the plot aaand! That should be fine'

Atta flicked his fingers as he turned away from the village.

He heard many moans and grows comming from behing, coupled with the horrified screams of the survivors .

"Lets go Noelin, its time to dirty our hands!"

"Doing what sir?"

"What we do best" Atta gave a loving but creepy smile "Play" and he disappeared in the distance