School start and new transfers?!

Depuis le début

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara and Jaden both woke up at the same time. However they were not at the duel island anymore. They were in some weird realm. There were 3 suns shining in the sky. They were standing on sand. This place resembled the dessert a little bit. They both looked at each other. 

"Where are we?!" said Tara and was rubbing her eyes. Jaden shrugged. 

"I don't know!" He said "But this is not duel academy that's for sure!". They both looked around. Jaden took her hand. Since the event with SOL, Jaden was a little more protective over his sister. Tara had nothing against that! Suddenly they both could hear someone who was laughing. They both looked around to find out where it was coming from, but no luck. 

"Who's there?!" they both scream in unison. The voice was still laughing. It sounded like a child of some sort. 

"Don't you two remember me! Tara! Jaden!" It said "Why won't you two come play with me?!". The twins looked at each other again. 

"Who are you?!" they both scream. "Where are you? And where are we?!". The voice grinned again. It sounded playful. However suddenly Jaden and Tara noticed some statues in the sand a little away from here. Tara gulped. She looked at Jaden and they both began running towards them. Tara was pale, when they arrived. It was their friends, and they were turned into statues of some sort. The voice grinned again. 

"I have already played with your friends!" said the voice "But they were not fun at all!".

"Syrus!, Alexis!" screamed Jaden confused. He hadn't figured out they were turned to sand or stone or whatever! "Say something!". Tara was about to stop him, but to late. Jaden touched his friends, and they turned into dust and flew away with the wind. Tara looked scared and in horror. This couldn't be happening. Jaden looked scared as well. 

"What happened to them!" He said in a sad voice. Tara embraced him. 

"No! No! No! This is not happening!" He scream. 

"Tara! Tara wake up!" Tara could feel that someone was shaking her and opened her eyes. She was sweaty and was gasping for air. Jaden was doing the same. He looked concerned at her. She smiled at him. 

"Did you?!" She asked. Jaden nodded. They were back at duel academy. 

"Yeah, dream the same thing!" Jaden added. Tara didn't feel so good. They had bin dreaming! But it had felt so real! Tara looked down at her hands. They were still shaking. She looked around. They were sitting at the top of the roof. Jaden and Tara had both decided to meet each other there everyday from now on. It was the place were they didn't get disturbed. They had talked about the past, and the things with the dreamworld and stuff. So they could lift their hearts. Jaden had even helped Tara building a new deck, from the cards, their father had given them. Even though Tara was not happy about getting help from him. However they had at least sended their father a letter with the words "Thank you". Tara's new deck was a beast/earth deck and the Neo spacian had infused it with their energy. Just like with Jaden's. However now Tara looked confused at Jaden. She couldn't remember that she had fallen asleep? Had she really bin that tired? Suddenly Marshmellow and Winged Kuriboh appeared beside them. Tara looked at her spirit. It was trying to say something. 

"Mell, Mell!" it said. However Tara knew what it was saying!

"Wait there is someone here?!" She asked and looked in the direction Marshmellow was pointing. Behind a corner, close to the stairs was a duel monster spirit hiding. It looked like a purple cat with red ears and a red ball on it's tail. It began walking over to Jaden and Tara.