Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!

Start from the beginning

"Hey you! Watch where you are going!". However then he noticed a girl, lying on the ground in front of him. Jesse had never seen her before, but she was clearly not from this part of the city. Her clothes were to nice and pretty! She must be from one of the rich families outside town, with big yards or something, thought Jesse. However suddenly the girl began to cry. Jesse got up on his feets pretty fast. 

"Um hey um don't cry!" He said, but the girl didn't stop. Jesse began to panic. He was not good at things like that! He grabbed quickly the food and looked at the crying girl. What should he do? He was trying to relax the girl, but she was not listening to him.

"You shouldn't have screamed at her Jesse!" said a voice suddenly and the spirit, he just saved, appeared before him "You are just scaring her even more!". Jesse looked angry at the spirit. 

"Yeah I know that!" He said "But I am not good at things like this!". However suddenly the girl stopped crying. She had gotten up on her feets and was staring at Jesse! Correction she was staring at the monster behind Jesse!

"Who are you?!" She asked and then also looked at Jesse "Who are you too!". Jesse looked surprised at the girl, then at the spirit. 

"You can see me girl!" Asked the spirit. The girl nodded. She wasn't scared anymore, noticed Jesse. The spirit flew slowly over to the girl. 

"Don't be afraid!" The spirit said "I won't hurt you! And neither will my friend! The boy behind me! His name is Jesse!". The girl looked at Jesse now. 

"Um Yeah!" Jesse said awkwardly "Um My name is Jesse! Jesse Anderson! What is your name!". The girl looked at him. 

"Um it is Ember!" She said slowly "Ember, Crystal, Thrussell!". 

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember looked confused at the boy Jesse and the monster who she didn't know was a spirit. However she was not afraid any longer. Jesse was scratching his hair. 

"Um thrussell!" He said and sounded confused "It is one of these rich families! Why are you running around in these parts! Um this is not a nice place!". Ember sniffled. 

"I got lost!" she said and sniffled a little again "I can't find my mom!". Jesse looked like he was about to panic again. 

"Ah! Don't cry!" He said really fast "We will find your mom! Um I think my mom knows where the trussell's live! Um want to come home to my place?!". Ember looked at him. Then at the monster, who was smiling and nodded. 

"Um Yes, but mom said I never must go with strangers!" Ember questioned. Jesse grinned a little. The spirit flew over to her. 

"We are not strangers!". It said "You know our names right! You are special Ember! There is not many people who can see me! Jesse is special as well!". Ember looked surprised at the spirit. Jesse was smiling awkwardly. Suddenly Ember's stomach was growling. She blushes a little and Jesse grinned a little. 

"Oh you are hungry!" He said and took her hand "Um my mom makes really good food! She is nice to girls like you!". Ember smiled and followed him. He was really nice, she thought.

Time skip at Jesse's "House".

Ember looked at the old "House" who in her eyes looked like a destroyed shelter of some sort, but hey the girl have never seen old little houses, so what do you expect.

She looked at Jesse, who she actually had talked pretty well with on the way here. 

"Um do you live here!" Ember asked. Jesse smiled awkwardly.