Small Chapter: Mother's day

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

It was May 8, meaning it's mother's day, it's currently around early morning as I went over to the kitchen. I enter the kitchen to see Ravel and Dad already waiting for me.

Lord Phenex:"Your the a bit late..." Dad said a bit disappointed.

Y/n:"So-Sorry, Riser had to avoid running into mother and she was also looking for Riser." I apologized.

Lord Phenex:"It's okay, let's just get started." He said as he pulls out a list. "Here." He said as he gave me a list. "I want you to head on over to the Human Realm and buy everything in this list." He requested as I nodded.

Y/n:"Hai, Father." I said before I teleport to the human realm.

IN THE HUMAN REALM

Y/n's pov:

I was now currently in a mall, pushing a shopping cart as I enter the clothing section.

Y/n:"Let's see....Ah, this should do it. Three sized for me, Father and Ravel." I said as I took out a shirt for mother's day.

I then put it in the cart as I continued and went over to what I call is the party aisle

Y/n:"Since it's mother's day, the decorations should be about mothe-yup." I said as I take out some decorations and put it on the cart. "Great, things going great. I wonder how dad and Ravel are doing?" I asked myself.

WITH RAVEL AND LORD PHENEX

Ravel's pov:

I was now currently putting on the icing of the cupcakes dad was making, while he wad putting on the finishing touches on the cake.

Lord Phenex:"Ravel, if your tired, you can always let me do it for you." He said to me.

Ravel:"Don't worry, I'm still good to go. Besides, I want to tell Mama that I helped bake these cupcakes!" I said in excitement as Father smiles and continued on his cake.

TIMESKIP

Ravel's pov:

Me and Father were now currently setting up little table in the middle as we cover it with white cloth. Then suddenly, we hear the door open as we see Onii-chan with a bag full of decortations.

Lord Phenex:"All right, let's finish decorating!"

Y/n&Ravel:"Yeah!" We said pumped up as we began putting up the decorations.

Me and Onii-chan then started putting up a poster behind the table that said, happy mothers day as we then put all of the cupcakes and last decoration on the table and then after a while, we were finally done.