"Dad, I'll repeat it for the last time."

"It's my own business, and no matter what the outcome is, I'll handle it myself."

"That said, you haven't heard anything about me all these years. Don't ask, I don't think I need to obey you."

Ning Zhiyuan was silent, whenever Ning Qiu said something like this, he was speechless.

"Speaking of which, you've never been concerned about my affairs, but today you're in a hurry to get angry, do you think I've embarrassed you?"

Ning Qiu smiled lightly with the corners of her lips curled. At this point, there are some words and some things, she also Simply open up.

"My mother died because she gave birth to me. You have a grudge against me in your heart. You have never liked me very much. I know it in my heart."

"Out of sight, out of mind, I will be living on campus next semester. You can bear it for a few more months. My scholarship is enough for the accommodation fee, and I don't need to give me a cushion at home.

" farther.

It was rare to see each other at times. Their father and daughter lived their own lives. Instead of being familiar strangers under the same roof, it was more relaxed.

Ning Zhiyuan looked stunned, his head was buzzing, his lips moved slightly but he couldn't utter a single word.

He never felt that Ning Qiu had embarrassed him, nor did he dislike her because of resentment.

He just wanted to care about Ning Qiu.

But only Ning Zhiyuan knew that it was his cowardly escaping his thoughts for many years that gave Ning Qiu such a misunderstanding.

He did not resent Ning Qiu, her birth was what he was looking forward to.

It's just that as time goes by, Ning Qiu grows up slowly, and the stretched brows and eyes are more and more like her.

Whenever he saw this similar face, he couldn't help but think of that night many years ago.

Shabby room, pale lighting, pungent smell of disinfectant.

At the end of the bloody sky, the love of life is gone.

He still remembers the gradually cold temperature in his hands, the disappearing breath, the unprecedented fear, and the maddening powerlessness and grief.

In the midnight dream, the harsh bass of the electrocardiogram was once a nightmare for Ning Zhiyuan.

It took him many years to heal the pain.

Until Ning Qiu started to grow up, he could see each other's shadow more and more in her, and the nightmare that lingered for many years came back.

So, he began to dare not look at her or approach her.

The story of Ning Qiu's mother's death has always been a taboo in the family. No one will mention her except to visit the grave on the day of her death, and everyone is tacit.

After Ning Qiu said these words, Tao Lin was also stunned.

After realizing that this quarrel was not a seemingly ordinary adolescent rebellion, she hurriedly opened her mouth to persuade her.

"Qiuqiu, don't think like that, Lao Ning is your father, he's worried about you, not blame you!"
"If there is any overnight feud between father and daughter, it's good to talk about it, right? Saying that ,