------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pratha:

"2 baje gye hai, yeh Rishabh kaha rehe gya?" She murmurs to herself after seeing the wall watch. She waited for him from the evening cause they were suppose to go on date but even after 11 o'clock Rishabh didn't comeback to the home, she change her dress and went to sleep without having dinner but She couldn't sleep without him cuddling her in his arm. She doesn't have his number to call him to know his whereabouts, they never needed as he never leaved her side from the day of their marriage. She feel embarrass to ask his family to ask his number. What will they think about it? So she is waiting for him from past 3 hours but seeing him still not back started to make her worried. He never stay away from her this long.(well it's just half of the day lol) What if something bad happened to him? She couldn't stop herself and went to her mother in law room to ask for Rishabh's number. She doesn't mind disturbing her at 2 am. She is just worried for Rishabh. She needs to know where he went.(Is she getting worried for a man she was ready to kill few hours ago if need?)

According to Mahek di he left army hospital earlier than his colleague. He looked upset and angry. He must be angry for not getting anything against her. She just hopes he is okay. She knocks her mother in law room door, after few min she opens it.

"Arre pratha, itnni raat ko tum yaha? Kya hua?" Seema ask in sleepy concern voice.

"Mummy ji who Rishabh abhi tak ghar nahi aaye hai" she said with worried face.

"Koyi baat nahi beta kaam me busy hoga, he is like this only, jab kaam me lag jata hai usko time ka koyi hosh kabara nahi hoti." Seema tried assuring her.

"this is the first time for you na, that's why you are worrying about him, jaldi aadat ho jayegi." She added with smile. "Par mummy ji he didn't even call"

"He will be fine beta, don't worry. He will be back soon, tomorrow I will scold him and tell him to call you if he is getting late. okay, now go and sleep" she said with affection.

"Mummy ji can I have his number?" she finally ask her.

"Number?"

"Ha woh kabhi jururt hi nahi padi na unke number lene ka tho liya hi nahi"

"koyi baat nahi ruko," Seema went to room and come back with Rishabh's number.

"Yeh lo" she said with smile.

"Thank you and sorry disturb karne ke liye"

"Koyi baat nahi, koyi bhi problem ho youcan always come to me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not POV of anyone

Pratha come back to her room and dialed his number, he didn't receive first call but still she tried for another time, after few ring finally he receive the call. "Hello" he sound drunk. "Hello, kaha hai aap?" she asked.

"Pratha" he replied with confusing tone. "Kon hai?" some girl questions him from other side which make pratha furious. What the hell, he is drinking with girl at this time and here his mom thinks he is in work, ha what a joke? She was going to blast him when she heard his reply "My wife" he replied with small giggle. "ah finally, give me your mobile, I need to talk to her" Girl said who also sound drunk. "No, she is my wife and only I will talk to her" he said stubbornly. "But tumne bhi tho abhi mere Ruhaan se baat ki thi na? mene tho karne diya tha mere Ruhaan se baat" she said with pout.

"Rishabh kon hai who ladki" Pratha asked him. "kon ladki?"He asks confusingly. "Jiss aap baat kar rahe hai". "main to tumse baat kar raha hu" he said cutely.