Part 5

Rishab

She wasn't in her room when he woke up. He thought she is angry with him and so avoiding him.

"Gussa hogyi lagta hai" He shouldn't have slept like that last night. Even if he is not ready, he could have talk to her and make her understand they need time to understand each other.

"pata nahi main so kaise gya" He tried to remember what happen last night. He recalls Pratha being sexy goddess. Yesterday he was way too scared to process what actually happened but now what is happening but now he started to blushes like a tomato when he reminiscence yesterday event.

Rishabh looks at mirror and sees his face all red. "What happened to you Rishabh? You were not like this? He said with smile. "No no control your smile man, this isn't you" he tries to control his smile but falling badly. Big smile isn't leaving his face.

"Bahut khush lag rahe ho...." He heard Reem's voice and turns around and sees her in his room.

"Reem" he calls out her name in guilt and embarrassment.What happened to him, how can he forget Reem this soon?

"Do you ever love me Rishabh?" she asks him directly but he doesn't know the answer. He did love her;At least he thought that was love but those feelings were completely different what he felt with Pratha. With Reem, he was comfortable. He knew her from his childhood, both were family friend. Both knew they are going to marry to each other. They never went on date because Rishabh doesn't like those stuffs and Reem understood. They have mutual respect and understanding. Both knew what they want from their and each other's life.

But With Pratha, he is uncertain; she is like a mystery he wants to solve. He can't say he trust her But she has made him feel all those feelings he never felt before. First time in his life he felt jealous when he saw some man tries to flirt with her.He felt possessives for her when his brother gives her heartrending looks. He felt upset when he saw Pratha upset remembering her mother, he wanted to console her, he gave Latin to her and told her how he always does this when he misses or wants to talk to his grandfather that was the first time he shared that to someone. Protective when his chachi taunt her when she was upset. Annoyed when she avoids him; He has started to smile more with Pratha....

"I am sorry Reem" he finally said to her with the guilt in his voice. He doesn't know what he feels for Pratha is love or not but now he knows what he felt for Reem was not love if he really loved her; he wouldn't have these feelings for someone else. Just few weeks and he already started to have romantic feeling for someone else. He never really loved her.

She smiles. "Thank you for being honest." She turns to leave but Rishabh holds her hand. "Reem, I know I have hurt you worst way possible but ho sake tho mujhe maaf kardene" he apologizes to her.

"You are right, you have hurt me very bad rishabh" I never thought out of all you will do that to me. Pyaar chodo at least bachpan ki dosti ki hi kadar kiya hota." She said with teary eyes. He looks down, he doesn't know how to face her.

"Do you love her?" she asks him. "And please sach bolna jho madap me kiya tha woh nahi" she warn him.

"Reem..." "Rishabh main tumhe bachpan se janti hu, Tum kab sach bolte ho kab jhoot I can tell just by seeing your face"

"I don't know" he said honestly. "You don't know?" she raises her one eyebrow asking him. "I do feel attracted toward her but I don't know it's love or not."

"You are such a jerk Rishabh" she said annoying. "You aren't certain still you did that to your brother" "I had my reason and I can't tell you that" He defends himself. He can't tell her the real reason but can't lie to her not anymore.

"I hope that reason is good enough for all the mess you created" She smiles.

"I am leaving today, I don't think I can stay here anymore, I also need to move on" He gave her a sad smile. "I am sorry once again" she nodded but suddenly she hugs him.

"This is my little revenge for ruining my marriage" she whispers with smile. He didn't understand what she meant by that.

"Yeh kya horaha hai yaha" he heard Pratha's angry voice. Reem loose her hold and wink to him and he understood what she meant.

"I think, now I should leave, bye Rishabh, bye Pratha" she said with shy smile and leave the room.

"Seriously! Reem that was so childish"he murmur to himself.

"Yeh kya ho raha tha yaha?" she again ask him. "Pratha that's not what you are thinking" He tries to explain himself. "Ab main samjhi, kyu ready nahi the aap"

"Pratha" he tries to calm her down. "How dare you?" "How could you?" "This is my room"

"I know pratha, she was just here to talk to me" he again tries to explain him. "You are my husband" she claims him which made him smile.Jealously suits her.

"Pratha, she is leaving that's why she came to say bye to me" He told her the reason.

"Finally" she murmur but he heard her. "Kuch kaha tum ne?" he ask her teasingly. "Kuch nahi" she was about to leave but he hold her her and pull her in a black hug, one hand on her waist and one closer to her heart.

"Pratha, I am sorry for yesterday" he softly whispers on her ear. He could feel her heartbeat beatingfast than usual. He smiles.

"Rishabh" her voice softens. "Pratha I just feel we both need time to understand and know about each other." He explain.. She nodded. "It's okay Rishabh I shouldn't have hurried. I understand what you are trying to say." He loose his hold and she turn to him.She smile and says, let's wait for right time." He holds her face with his both hand "Thank you for understanding" he pulls her face closer to him. "aap..." she panics.

"Kiss tho karhi sakte hai. Nahi?" he tease her seeing her panic face. He pulls her more closer, her eyes open in bigger than usual. He kissed her forehead and move down to her eyes. She closed her eyes in surrender. He kissed her eyes and cheek and last her nose. He loses his hand from her face before he loses his control. He took long breath to clam himself

"Rishabh" she calls his name softly. "Pratha, I am hungry. Let's go,breakfast bhi nahi kiya" he avoids her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all like it. Please ignore grammar mistake.

thank you so much for all the votes for previous chapter. please do comment too. I need to know how my story is going. I know I am being greedy but it will mean a lot. :)