Part 7

Pratha:

Now she understand why he was behind her, He had doubt that she was working with Mohan. Thanks to her bholenath she got to know Mohan is in Rishabh's custody and today he going to invested him. Good that she send her Mahek di to talk to him and ask him not to mention anything about Mahek and pratha before Rishabh gets to question him. That note was not random, he gave her cause he knew her. He doesn't know her reality, Her being sarvashreshth shesh naagin is known to Mahek and professor only. Pratha's mission is not over and she can't risk it.

Rishabh is good man but she knows he will create problem if he gets to know about her mission. He loves his family; he will not stand by and watch his family being targeted and killed. And for some unknown reason she is scare for herself too. What if he gets to know her reality and throw her out of his life? She knows, she need to leave as soon as her mission over's but looks like she is getting use to the life style of a normal human girl, loving husband, caring family and all.

When she is in his arms she forgets everything. It's like he is protecting her from all the worries and problem remains only him and her.She couldn't sleep peacefully from last 2 years cause of nightmare of that incident but in his arm she doesn't get those nightmares and sleeps soundly. without even knowing he is protecting her from her nightmare as well. The way he takes care of her every need without even her asking, she would have fallen in love with him ago or she already is in the process.

It's was her forever dream to live like a human. Having human father and hearing all the stories of human life, she had decided that she will leave her powers and turn herself into normal human being after she turns 21 but that incident change everything and now here she is being the most powerful naagin sarvashreshth shesh naagin. Bholenath has chosen her something an d she will not disappointed her bholenath cause of some wave in her emotions cause by some human. Her feelings will never come in between her mission. She needs to save innocent people and kill Asurs and she will fulfill her duty at any cost even if that cost is the man she has feeling for. It's better for his own good if he is stays unknown to the reality. If he came to know more than he needed and tries to come in between her mission she will not hesitate to kill him even if break her hearts. He isn't above the many innocent lives she needs to save. If she had to sacrifice one to save 1000 she won't hesitate to do the task. She was train like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rishabh:

He is drinking continuously. What an idiot he is. "So much for having the great sight and gut feeling" He was never wrong with his gut feeling before but how could he read wrong Pratha? His self righteous ruined a girls' life. He doubt innocent girl without having any proof. He messed with her life. Lied to her, married her without her permission. She might not want to marry him after all she was ready to marry his brother. His brother was so much a better option to her than him. He always was her side, used to make her smile but he? He wronged her, doubt her, lied to her. One side he is relieve that she is innocent but guilt is killing him. He never gives thought to her feelings before but now he starts to over think about it. Should he tell her about her his plan and the real reason why he married to her? It wasn't a love but a suspicion against her. He can't lie to her anymore but what if she leaves him and start hating him? No he won't let her go away from him. Whatever reason he married to her but now his feeling for her is genuine. No lies about his feelings. If his family is his life she is the happiness of his  Without her he could live but without any happy emotion only misery. He will never letting her go away from him. She is his wife and will be his. He was hesitate before knowing the truth but now he is sure about his feelings and that makes him even more determined of not letting her go.