6

Steven starts to doze off while waiting for Black.

Steven opens his eyes to the familiar Black Space.
"Black?" Steven calls out.

Steven's gem started to glow, illuminating a certain distance. He realized he was back to his form, not Pink anymore.

"Pink?" Black looks at Steven. "Why are you back in that form again?" She steps forward and was now visible to Steven. "It doesn't matter I'll just turn you back." 
She snaped her finger. "What?" She stutters. Nothing happened. "Go back to your form Pink! Why can't I revert you back?" 

Steven looks up and thinks, could this relate to me being in her head?  

"Because I am Steven, not Pink. Even your consciousness deep inside you understands what is happening." Steven looks up at her, "Pink is gone now and you have to move on."

The whole area shook as Black's voice echoed, "ENOUGH."

Steven wakes up gasping. He looks around him and sees Black Diamond hugging her legs while she sat on the floor. 
"Are you okay?" Steven rushes to her and touches her shoulder.
"No. There is this feeling inside my chest again. This feeling before my power went out of my control a century ago." Black looks up to see Pink's eyes and the emotion subsided. 

"I don't understand this," Black murmured, "I hate you Pink, I hate you but I still care for you." Tears started to flow from her eyes. Steven hesitates but he hugs her. 

"Black... about my friends." Steven asked once everything has calmed down.

"Ah...." Black continued staring at the ceiling. "That Amethyst and the Ruby, Sapphire fusion are in my room."
She pauses.
"And that Pearl... is with White."

"White?!" Steven stood up and rushed to the door, "Hurry take me there before anything happens!"

---------------------------

After Pearl was teleported away, she finds herself in a familiar quarter. 
"The Pearl that betrayed us." White's voice was heard in a distance.
"Colluding with Rose Quartz. You should be glad that Pink wasn't actually shattered."

Pearl looks up with confusion. "What? But I shattered her!" Pearl quickly closes her mouth with her hands.

"I see... so that's how you played. Although you deserve to be shattered for this, I'll let Pink decide a harsher fate for you." White's eyes glowed at a light beam shot at Pearl.
Pearl's color faded and became controlled by White diamond.

-----------------------

"Let us in!" Steven bangs on the door in front of White's quarters.
"Pink... I don't think we should-" Black was interrupted when a white sphere appeared.

"White Diamond wishes to meet you." Pearl walks out.

"Pearl?!" Steven grabbed both her shoulders and shook her, "What did she do to you."

A moment later they were standing in front of White's presence. Pearl standing on one side and another pearl with cracks along her face.

"Pink," White began talking, "The pearls I have given you have returned defected."

"What did you do to them?" Steven screams in anger.

"Don't shout, starlight." White makes Pearl walk towards both of them. "I have called you here to decide this rebels fate."

The color returns back to Pearl. She drops on the floor with a bit of a shocked sound.
Pearl looks up and sees Pink and Black Diamond.

"WhAAAt?!" She steps back while keeping eye contact with Pink.
Steven sighs in relief and jumps to Pearl for a hug. "Oh, Pearl I'm glad you're back."

"Pink, how are you-"

"Its me Steven!" He cries a bit in Pearl's arms, Black did this, I don't know how but its not Pink. It me, Steven."

Black started to shiver when she sees White frown.
"Pink," White continues, "Although she was a friend to you, she commited a grave sin and needs to be punished."

"No," Steven looks at White, "She did nothing wrong. She only folled what Pink ordered her too."

"I'm tired of you talking to yourself in third person, Pink." White says with annoyance.

Steven starts to boil up. He started to glow pink. "I said I am not Pink!" As he stomped, the floor and walls around him rumbled and crack.

White clenches her first but before a single word escaped her mouth, Black interrupted.

"Don't worry, I can fix this. I always do." She says with an awkward chuckle.

She snaps her finger and the walls and floors turn back to the way they were. "It seems like Pink still need to rest." Black says, "We'll be back after I talk some sense into her." Black negotiates as she opened a sort of space portal that teleported Steven, her, and Pearl back to Pink's room.

Pearl was still processing what happened but then fibally caught on.
"Oh my stars, Steven, you look... so much like her." Pearl's voice sofened.
"Not you too, Pearl." Steven says in dismay. "Black, please turn me back. I don't like this anymore."

Black stays silent the entire time.

"Black? Are you okay?" Steven taps her shoulder.

"Yes? Yes, yes, I am fine." She smiles.

The door opens.
"My diamonds," Yellow's pearl came to greet us, "Yellow has requested for both of you in the Extraction chamber."

"You can go P- Steven, I need some time alone." Black walks out back to her room.

"Wait, what is the extraction chamber?" Steven asks but she was gone already.

"I can explain." Pearl says.