After her mother died , both of them were an unit. But, she just left without a second glance. And, the fact that infuriated him was her rash decision to select music course ober science due to a stupid celebrity crush. And, for a rational father, it was the most absurd decision she had even taken. So, it angered him that without any sane thoughts, she chose insanity of following an impossible celebrity crush as her dream. And, no father would allow that for their daughter.

"Appa, I am sorry, I shouldn't have left like that. I missed you badly " She whispered guiltily.

Though he was hurt by her, but at the end, he was the father and no parents could stay mad at their children.

" How have you been so far? " He weakly  asked.

" I am doing fine appa. " She replied back

" Really? " He enquired again.

" Yes, seriously aapa. I am really doing good. I got scholarship and enrolled in to SPACE music academy. "

She assured her father. His father was already aware of that part as he kept a tab on her from very far distance.

" Good " he murmured back. And, tried to get up to have a proper conversation with her. But, his weak operated limb protested and he grunted in pain.

" How are you feeling? Are you feeling pain anywhere? Shall I call for the nurse ? "
She was on her toe then and there seeing her father's painful expression.

Without waiting for her father's response she started calling out louder
" Nurse. Nurse."

Aman was there waiting for Nandini behind the closed VIP room. Hearing her shouting, he promptly rushed into the room and saw her struggling to settle her father on the bed as her father seemed to be in pain.
He quickly toom charge and helped him to settle down comfortably on the bed by lifting it from the back for back support.

The nurse came and checked on his vitals and injected a painkiller injection to let him relax. And then left.

That was the moment, her father noticed that there was a decent looking and primly dressed man standing beside his daughter. Guessing the way his was wearing a costly business blazer, it was decided that he was working in a corporate firm that too a very established one. But, what actually poking his mind was what was this man doing with her daughter. He guessed that man would be around on his mid thirties and it was quite an age difference from his 22nd years old daughter.

He was busy with his math to fit that person in that room beside his daughter, another thing surprised him.

" Are you alright, Nandini mam? " Aman enquired seeing the worry on her face.

" Yes yes, I am fine. " She nodded completely missing her father's scrutinizing gaze.

" Okay then, Please let me know when you will be ready to leave. The visiting hours will be over soon.  We will wait outside for you whenever you are ready " He left informing her the drill.

Once he left, then her attention fall upon his father's questioning gaze.

" Who's that man? " He asked first before Nandini could provide him any explanation.

" Oh, he is Aman sir. Mani......" She halted there quickly. She didn't know what to inform further about Aman. She for sure not be informing her father about Manik in that moment. He needed to recover first to adjust this shocking news. And, moreover of that, his father deserved proper introduction from Manik's end. That's what Manik wanted. He wished to introduce himself as her lover properly.

So, she came up with a white lie, " oh, he is Aman sir, an associate in our college. He helped me to get in the hospital. This VIP room is arranged by him as well"