༉‧₊˚. chapter 2

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝚆𝙾 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life, imessages

real life, imessages

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝚆𝙾 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life, imessages

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

it was out. everyone knew about the break up, and somehow it made it feel real. flora knew mike wasn't coming back, he made that clear, but a part of her hoped that maybe they had a little hope left. that little hope is gone now.

flora was tempted to delete all of her socials, not being able to handle post after post about her and mike. not to mention all the edits with the same 'only love can hurt like this' audio playing like a broken dvd player.

thankfully violet was there for the week before leaving again to film the third season of her show. she's been next to flora helping her not drown in her own self pity. like now.

"flora, come on. i didn't wake up extra early to cook chocolate chip pancakes just so you stay in bed all day, again." violet pulls the covers off of flora's limb form. flora groans and tries to pull them back, but her sister isn't having it. "no, come on." flora opens one eye and tries to glare at violet, but it was pointless.

"ok, then." violet grabs flora by the arms and pulls her up in a sitting position.

"ve, please. just, i'm fine." flora tries, but violet just scoffs. "yea right. that's why all too well has been playing all night." violet helps flora get off her bed, and almost misses the way flora's cheeks warm up.

"it's a good song."

much to violet's dismay, flora didn't complain as they went down stairs, or when they entered the kitchen, nor did she ask for blueberry jelly. it was like she wasn't even there.

"so-"

"thank you, really, but i don't feel like talking right now." flora interrupts with a smile so small if it wasn't because violet was focused on her sister she would have missed it.