✾𝟭𝟮𝟭✾

Zacznij od początku

The demon reappeared and plopped out of a vase that laid on top of the hut. "I have more to tell you about my creations!" Gyokko said as he plopped out of the vase. Muichiro and Y/n stared up at Gyokko. "So, let me finish!" Gyokko exclaimed. 'I see, he can travel between the pots!' Muichiro noted in his thoughts. "My preference is that vase's--" Gyokko spoke as Y/n leaped into the air and flipped before landing a slash, enough to crack the vase into a million pieces. 

'It moves really fast! It got away again, next-- over there! Another vase?! Where do they come from?' Y/n thought silently as she landed on the hut's roof. "How dare you destroy my vase!? That was a work of art! You uncultured idiot! A musclehead like you couldn't possibly appreciate my work! But that's all right too!" Gyokko exclaimed. 'If he's running away this much, it means that if I cut off his head, he'll die, unlike that dividing demon,' Muichiro thought silently. Gyokko summoned out a vase in his hands as goldfishes started swimming in the air. 

'Goldfish?' Y/n thought before internally squealing. 'How adorable and cute!' she thought. The fish puffed their cheeks as they popped their mouths. "Thousands Needles! Fish Kills!" Gyokko exclaimed as a thousand sharp shards burst out of the fishes mouth. Y/n screeched internally. 'Nevermind! Not cute!' she thought as she looked away and quickly rolled away and pushed herself off the roof, landing away near the forest. The place where she previously was were covered with sharp needles. 

"WAAH! Young Kotetsu!" Kanamori hugged Kotetsu protectively. Y/n perked up at the certain cry as she quickly ran towards the both of them, stepping in front of them protectively, her figure shielded not only two, but three people. "Are you two alright-" she asked but stopped when she realized Muichiro was also there, but Y/n took the attack instead. "Lady Kigiku!" Kotetsu and Kanamori exclaimed in sync. 

Muichiro couldn't help but widened his minty colored eyes. "You two are in the way, go hide! Me and Y/n will handle this!" Muichiro exclaimed. "Are you alright?" he asked blankly at Y/n. "I'm alright," Y/n beamed and gave a small thumbs up. "Aah.." Kanamori said with a crying Kotetsu in his arms. "I-I'm sorry.." Kotetsu trembled. "WAAH!" Kanamori exclaimed as he ran away with Kotetsu. The fishes puffed out their cheeks again and burst even more needles. Muichiro stepped in front of Y/n and summoned a form. 

"Y/n. Go to the chief and protect him, I'll be alright," Muichiro commanded blankly. "What? Are you sure?" Y/n asked. "You have to go, the village needs you," Muichiro remarked. Y/n stood silently. "Go!" Muichiro exclaimed. Y/n nodded before she swiftly ran through the forest, Y/n easily made in the village in just a matter of minutes. 

Loud wailing, crying, footsteps were heard as they ran away. The swordsmiths rung the bell as a fish blood art was seen climbing the bell tower. The swordsmith screeched for help. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she leaped from her current position and slashed the vase on the demon's blood art, shattering it to pieces. 

The fish demon started fading away as Y/n landed in the bell tower. "Quick! Run to safety!" Y/n exclaimed. The swordsmith nodded and climbed down the tower quickly. Y/n looked from the tower to see a group of swordsmiths holding up weapons at a demon. Y/n climbed through the railing of the tower and leaped, forming into a butterfly. 

She made her way gently. "CAREFUL! Don't hit the butterfly!" one of them exclaimed as they nearly pierce the butterfly. The butterfly turned into a bigger butterfly before it busted into Y/n's form. A gazillion butterflies flew away as Y/n let out a battle cry. "WHOA! It's a Hashira!" one of them exclaimed. 

 "Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed and broke the vase with her mighty sword and attack. The demon degenerated before she landed on the ground swiftly. 

The swordsmiths stared at her in wonder. "She's fast!" another exclaimed. "And strong!" the other one trembled in adoration. "She's a strong hashira, I forgot-- because she's so cute!" the other one exclaimed. "Not to mention, she can shift into a butterfly?! What a talented Hashira!" another one exclaimed. "Amazing!"