Prologue

*20 years ago*

*A boy band by the name of BroZone was preparing for their concert*

JD: Alright, guys, we're gonna open with "Girl Baby Baby", and close with "Baby Baby Girl"

JD: Wait- no, that doesn't sound right

JD: oOoh, I got it! open with "Baby Baby Girl", close with "Baby Baby Girl Woman"! yes! *laughs* we are gonna make boy band history tonight!

*John notices spruce doing some situps in the background*

JD: Love it brother! I need 150 more of those before showtime! Those abs need to be popping!

Spruce (exhausted): Oh, come on!

 JD: God, I wanna boil an egg on those abs

Clay (annoyed): John dory, do I really have to keep wearing these things?

JD: Yes, you do clay! they're funderdrawers! underwear, but with 76% more fun! Now, let's see those dance moves brother!

*Clay sighs*

Clay: Fine...

Clay (while dancing): Rusty robot into wiggle worm end on caliente puppet *sticks out his tongue* yeah...

*Floyd notices that John is a bit stressed out so he walks over to him*

Floyd: Bro, you look stressed, Breathe...

JD (sarcastic): Of course I'm stressed, Floyd!

JD: It's the first night of the tour! we have to hit the perfect family harmony! we promised the fans!

Floyd: *notices that baby branch was nervous in the background* Okay, calm down you're making baby branch nervous

*JD sees baby branch peeking through the curtains nervously*

JD: Nervous?! oh no no no no no! he's not allowed to be nervous! he has to be perfect!

Floyd: Cut him some slack john dory, it's his first show

*Floyd walks over to baby branch*

Floyd: Hey branch, How you feeling?

Baby Branch: I feel like I'm gonna barf and pass out and-

Floyd: -Pee your pants all at once?

Baby Branch: How'd you know?

Floyd: Ah, you have the pre-show jitters, it's okay it's totally normal, you wanna know what I do when I get them?

Baby Branch:...Barf, pass out, and pee your pants?

Floyd: *chuckles* I remember that I'm with my brothers and that when we come together, there's nothing we can't do

Baby Branch: But no one has ever hit the "Perfect Family Harmony" before, is it true that it can shatter diamond?

Floyd: Yeah, it's that powerful

JD: Alright boys, remember; no matter what you do just follow my lead

Floyd: Or maybe we could just go out there and have fun together

Clay: It's just so much pressure! *gulps nervously*

Manager (offscreen): 10 seconds!

Spruce: A- and what happens if we can't hit it?

JD: If we can't hit the Perfect Family Harmony, we aren't perfect and if we aren't perfect, we're nothing, so just follow my lead and the harmony will happen, let's bro!