"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲."

Start from the beginning

Once everyone was finished eating and catching up, Kade and Cleo had finally left for the night and left Dakota and Theo alone in the apartment with nothing but dirty dishes and two half full wine glasses on the kitchen island, but all Dakota could think about was listening to some music.

Dakota slid her fingers across the cool surface of the kitchen counter and let her fingers come across her phone and open up her recent playlist she listened to and let the sound of Falling Like The Stars by James Arthur play on the kitchen's bluetooth speaker while she continued to clean with Theo.

I'm gonna hold you so close
I swear to God, when I come home, I'll never let go

As Dakota hummed the lyrics and put some of the dishes away in the dishwasher, Theo was side-eyeing her from afar and looking her over and grinning to himself when she suddenly made unexpected eye contact with him -- only making her bite the corner of her bottom lip softly and turn away.

Fallin' so fast, we're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love

Dakota tried her best to keep her composure and get back to cleaning with her back still facing Theo -- but she suddenly felt a pair of muscular arms slip around her waist which made her gasp softly and touch his arm and smile while she felt his face bury into the nape of her neck.

"Theo..."

And I need you to know that we're
Fallin' so fast, we're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love

Theo let his lips attach to Dakota's neck and leave open mouth kisses and cause her to moan softly and arch her back a bit off of Theo's chest while her free hand attached to his tousled dirty blond hair while moving her neck a bit to give him more access just as he started to suck on her neck.

But before Dakota knew it, Theo was turning her around and holding her warm body close to his and looking deep in her eyes with nothing but pure love and lust all wrapped into one which made her bite her bottom lip and pull herself back closer to his chest while his hands dipped a bit lower on her waist -- just before being picked up off her feet which made her gasp as she felt herself being quickly turned around and sat up on top of the kitchen counter with Theo standing comfortably in between her legs making her eyes grow wide.

"Theo!"

"What?"

"You can't just--"

Theo ignored Dakota and let his lips attach to her neck and leave slow and opened mouth kisses that made her shudder and grip the back of his neck with one hand and let the other tangle in his hair as he titled his head to the side to get better access to her neck as he heard her breathy moans in his ear making him proceed.

"T-Theo..."

Theo pulled away for a second and looked deep into Dakota's beautiful big brown eyes while they both silently stared at each other and let the heat arise which caused Theo to laugh softly and lean forward to give Dakota another kiss on her lips, but not before letting his lips linger.

"Would it be bad if I said I wanna make love to you...right here?"

Dakota didn't respond, instead, she raised an eyebrow as she watched Theo return the gesture as he slowly started to lift up her crop top up over her head and let her remain in her leggings and her white lace bralette, Theo then slowly let his fingers play with the hem on her leggings as he heard her breathing hitch momentarily before she spoke out.

"Theo...?"

"Yeah?"

"Should we...is this--"

"--Only if you want to, Grey."