Lingering (Zuko/Katara/Jet)

Start from the beginning

"Zuko," he nearly sang out his name, "why don't you put your mouth to good use for me?" Heat rose to Zuko's cheeks, shame from the way his ex spoke to him and how much he still enjoyed being talked down to. Katara shivered from the dark tone waiting to see what her boyfriend would do. What was he to do? Zuko moved his mouth off Katara's neck and worked to unzip Jet's fly, keeping his golden eyes locked onto Jet's.

"Good boy." Snatching a handful of hair, Zuko winced from the all too familiar sting of rough treatment he used to get. Without missing a beat, Zuko pulled off Jet's pants, kissing down his body and engulfing the length with ease. Blue eyes watched intently, her cunt clenching in hunger watching her boyfriend take inch by inch seeing it disappear in his mouth. Following suit, Katara kissed the exposed length while Zuko moved upwards, shivering at the unholy snarl the two of them earned. All it took was one shared look and the couple quickly got to work. Zuko's tongue rolled around the tip of him as Katara kept Jet's hips still, licking at the base and gently sucking his aching balls, the two of them quick to develop a complementary rhythm as he twitched and throbbed watching them, his eyes growing darker following their flicking tongues.

"God, you're both gonna get it." He hissed. "Wish there were two of me so I could wreck you both at the same time." He tipped up Katara's chin, a devilish smirk curled at his lips.

"But we're going to have to play this one at a time aren't we?" Pulling her up he kissed her feverishly, guiding her to him as he pulled her on his lap, guiding his cock into her heat. As she slid down his rod, Zuko kissed up his girlfriend's back watching him sheath inside her, her shaky moans making his own cock jump. As if he knew, Jet locked eyes with Zuko.

"Oh trust me you're gonna get your chance inside her." He reassured his ex. Bouncing her roughly, Katara threw her head back and whined each time their hips met, rolling her hips on every impact, her toes already curling. Heat pooled quickly, threatening to overflow within her as her moans grew higher pitched, desperation to cum rising within her. Jet stopped just at the brink of her orgasm much to her dismay feeling her body quake and hunger for him, pulsing and inviting him in deeper. He pulled her down, feeling her body quake as he steadied himself before bouncing her harshly watching her sob out his name in the crook of his neck as she did her best to keep up with his pace as her toes curled, clasping around him like a vice as she shuddered her way through her orgasm. She was voiceless as she came down a struggled breath collapsing on his body purring as she felt him coat her. Zuko moaned, licking up the exposed underside of him feeling the pulse against his tongue making his own dick jump in want. Still sensitive, Jet jerked before pulling out of Katara his cock still half hard. Lazily he gripped himself, keeping eye contact with him.

"You want it?" He teased. Wordlessly, Zuko licked a stripe up Katara earning a shattered whimper from ear as she tightened. The mixture of his girlfriend and his ex inticied him as his tongue dove in pleased at the way she screamed slamming her hand on the bed before gripping the sheets.

"Fuck!" Holding up her hips, he devoured her, licking her insides hungrily making sure he could stabilize her quaking legs. Zuko looked over to see Jet moaning and slowly stroking as he watched, his lips swiping slowly across his bottom lip.

"Damn, Zuko." Jet breathed. "Go on, make her scream." Slipping away from the two, he made his way behind Zuko the sound of a cap opening alerting the both of them. In a split second, Zuko gasped and groaned, feeling one finger slowly prod its way in. Instantly, he relaxed, focusing on bringing his girlfriend into another orgasm, she unable to speak, only whine out incoherent moans of what Zuko could only guess was his name. One finger slowly became two stretching him slowly bringing his golden eyes back as his hips jerked back making Jet laugh.

"Still sensitive." Cruelly, he jabbed him roughly making Zuko's mouth fall agape from the bliss as he mouthed Katara's pussy a whimper she had never heard from him before hitting her ears. Another cold chuckle came from him, darker than Katara had ever heard before. Zuko shuddered, tightening around his fingers as he continued to eat her. Slowly he let Katara go leaving one last kiss to her as she softly moaned, dribbling cum and slick. He pulled Katara back and kissed up her neck to her jaw, languid and wanton.