One Last Night

Katara did her best to not be amused by all too familiar grasp Zuko had on her waist, yet the smirk that seemed to live on her face indicated that he wasn't falling for it. A ruse for a ruse she deemed as she felt his quickening pulse against her hand. He kept her face locked on his as hardened looks melted into longing stares. His grin grew as he stroked her hair. They had known running off had done nothing but good for Zuko. Despite what his own father wanted for his 'ungrateful' son, Zuko was unafraid and emboldened now, firm in taking what he wanted and giving more to his own people that shunned him more than the very citizens that worship his father's name.

What Zuko worshipped, however, was what was in his arms. His hands gravitated down grasping Katara's thigh firmly his smirk only growing feeling her body shiver and hearing that sweet gasp he's fantasized about for months at sea. She remained unmoving on his lap, feeling the pulsing and eager bulge underneath her as she gazed over at the smoothed over scarring on his face, looking down to see some more fresh scars had adorned his chest. Battle trophies he called them proudly whenever he visited. She traced one taking her eyes off his face for a moment wondering how he got them and shaking that thought out of her head. She hated hearing about them. The idea of this man she wasn't supposed to love taunting and playing with death sent chills down her spine. He smiled and tilted her head up towards him again, that damned smirk still on his face.

"So," she surprised herself with how soft her voice had gotten, "why are you here?"

"You know why I came here." He smiled planting a soft kiss on her nose chuckling as she wrinkled it. He rubbed her waist softly.
"They came by again didn't they?" He questioned motioning to the bareness of her home. "I recall sending you plenty to care for yourself."

"It's your fault you know." She spat after a moment. "They had suspicions about you and me before you rebelled, and the nobles only make it worse now. Sending their mercenaries to take from me, barely giving me enough to take care of myself." He pulled her closer, their lips a fraction apart his smirk faltering now as his grip tightened.

"I'm going to fix that." He vowed to her quietly, his lips grazing hers as he spoke. Katara cursed the man as she fought the urge to shiver and close the meager gap between their lips. It had been so long since she felt them on hers. "I can save you from the pirates." She let out a wry snort.

"You're going to save me from yourself?" He breathlessly chuckled kissing her smiling as she melted in his arms pulling him closer. She was just as divine as she was last time. Slowly he pushed back laying her back on the floor as he moved his lips to her neck taking in the delicacy he had been craving night after night feeling her eager hands comb through his hair. He made his way down kissing at her breasts delicately.

"I'm going to overthrow him, tomorrow night." He said softly. "End him right in his own bed. Govern the people like they should be governed." Her blood would've ran cold had his lips not have gotten right back to work on her body, engulfing her in scorching flames she didn't even realize she had until he ignited them.

"Zuko..." Regardless of the lustful whine that came from her throat, he knew he had worried her. He shushed her and kissed her breast again, his hands sliding under her dress, sending prickles of heat up her body pooling at her snatch, that was pulsing and aching for him. He kissed her again, this time desperate and wanton as if he had found water in an oasis. His hands squeezed at her hips pleased at the way they jerked upwards into him, his length pulsing and throbbing in his pants.

"If these are going to be my last few hours," he purred nipping at her ear, "I want spend plenty of them embraced with you." She gripped his hair with one hand and clutched his back tightly memorizing the warmth of his touch, the rasp in his voice, and the fire he burned her with.