Chapter 6: Limbo Daze

I woke up on a black tar floor. The ground scraped me, my skin bleeding slightly I realized I must have been on the floor for a while. After losing two lives during the Ranboo event and my final life just a minute ago,I realized that I was now in my limbo.

Coughing a bit, I looked around in horror; massive piles of bones were stacked everywhere, it was almost pitch black, being illuminated by the moon alone. The cold was already unbearable, and I shivered, hugging myself. Wind blew and made ghostly noises, there was no escape.

After walking for a minimum of two hours I realized that the world was endless, and headed back to my main spawn area, however it all looked the same and I ended up sitting in the middle of a clearing of bones, lost. The sky began to pour rain, it was all hopeless.

With no sense of time anymore, the days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. I was desperately alone, the only company I had was the shine of the moon. Truthfully, the saddest of my time there was when the clouds would cover the moon. Without it, there was nothing to look at but my own boredom and death itself.

One early morning, while I felt starving but of course never dying as usual, I swear I heard Tommy's voice crying out for help. However, no matter where I went the voice just got father and father away until it was no longer heard. For the next two years after that, I stayed in that exact spot, just waiting for his voice to come back...

------------------------------------

273 words? At least its better then the last chapter. Ngl I keep forgetting this book even exists but nonetheless I hope you all at least are enjoying it so far!