"You're so annoying and shameless!" Seokjin hissed with some anger with was audible in his tone. "Are you fighting over a cup of water?"

"It's none of your business!!" That was Jimin who walked in with Taehyung.

"You horse-face apologize to hyung!" Taehyung ordered and Hoseok pointed at himself with disbelief.

"Who? Me? Apologize to that worm? In your dreams you crybaby!" He said his last word mockingly.

"Guys please stop, this is not the time to fight. Dad isn't here so respect Mr. Kim's presence here a bit and don't fight." All the brothers looked over at Jungkook who came in with his nurse Katherine behind him and who kept yawning.

"Jungkook that's none of your business, just go back to sleep." Namjoon said while rolling his eyes at his brother's naive to his eyes behaviour.

"You there kid, why don't you take that cute mask off and join your brothers? Acting nice is disgusting." Yoongi spoke and Jungkook didn't pay him any attention, he know that the two brothers thought he was with his brothers and he was only pretending to be kind to get his father's love.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Angrily talked Jimin and Yoongi rose his right eyebrow to provoke him.

"Aren't you gonna stop?" Seokjin whispered but everyone heard him.

"We're not!" Hoseok mocked, letting Seokjin quietly nod his head.

"Okay we'll see." Seokjin walked out of the room where they were and took Jungkook with him.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked with confusion when Seokjin pulled him from his nurse's hands who went back to her room after Seokjin ordered her so.

"Calm down." That was what Seokjin uttered then stopped walking, once out of the room.

  The brothers were looking at Seokjin with confusion, is he really leaving them be? Seokjin started to close the door and when he was about to close it whole he peaked his head in.

"Go ahead, keep fighting nobody's gonna interrupt you but his door is only going to open when I head your apologizes to each other." He said.

"You-" Yoongi almost shouted but Seokjin was faster to close the door and reached their ears the sound of the keys locking the door.

"Yah open the door!!!" Taehyung shouted while hitting the door with his fist.

"Precisely you will be staying inside until you learn to respect yourself a little." Seokjin's voice reached them, making Hoseok and Yoongi burst out in laugher.

  The five were then very angry, they were all locked in the same room. That was hell, but hell was even better.

  After about an hour they got sick of shouting and knocking so each one of them took a corner to sit in. The two brothers in a corner and the other three in another and shooting each other grudge and hatred glances.

  Seokjin had taken Jungkook back to his room and helped him to get back on his bed and made sure he was comfortable on his bed then again walked to his room.

He was confused.

  Jungkook was the family's youngest, but he was the most polite among his brothers.

  He used to hear that youngests usually follow their older brothers' steps and do what they do.

  But Jungkook wasn't like that.

"I'm embarrassed of you Mr. Kim." The youngest's voice echoed in his brain, remembering the short conversation they had. "My brothers' behaviour towards you make me feel ashamed of them, I'm really sorry for that."

  The youngest said, scratching the back of his head.

"It's good to know that there are still people as kind as you Jungkook, stay like this and don't change okay?" Woah Seokjin complemented someone!

  Jungkook nodded quickly while his cheeks reddened shyly. Seokjin lightly smiled then walked out of the room after saying.

"Okay goodnight now."

"Goodnight Mr. Kim."

  Seokjin was really curious towards the brothers and the reason behind their bad relationship.

  Seokjin and for the first time since 22 years felt curiosity for someone or someone.

  He knew that the six brothers didn't know the value of each other at all, and that they might not realise it until it's too late.

  He was like them, he had a family. He had a father to protect him, and a mother to shower him with her tenderness, and a friend-like brother with no secrets between them, and caused lots and lots of pranks and problems to villagers.

Bur he lost them all because of his stupid behaviour, he lost them...

_________________

(Earlier)
(1993/08/31)

  Waited the two years old child with his father for his little brother to come to this world, he didn't understand well but his father had precised that a new family member was coming.

"Where's Mommy?" Asked little Seokjin while eating the banana his father peeled for him, Mr. Kim was really worried about his wife yet he forced himself to smile at his child.

"Mommy is bringing your little brother, Seokjin."

"Little brother? Where?" Like the child he was he uttered mismatched words, but was interrupted by his mother's sister who came with a smile.

"You can come in."

  He nodded with a smile and carried Seokjin inside, his wife was holding her newborn in her arms. Mr. Kim approached and Seokjin looked at the small body in his mother's arms.

"Why is he so small?" He said with a confused face, wondering what was that weird thing his mother was holding, and why was it so small.

"Seokjin you were just like this two years ago." His mother said with a small laugh at her son. He wasn't allowed to carry his brother as he also was a child and he might drop him, so he watched his brother from his mother.

  Seokjin extended his hand carefully to the small cheek and slightly pulled, then smiled widely.

"It's so soft!" He was playing with his brother's cheeks until Mr. Kim patted his head.

"His name is Seokjung."

"Who's Seokjung?"

  The two laughed at Seokjin who laughed along with them again and smiled the baby who uttered only:

"Aghahigaghi"

"Hello I'm Seokjin." He said with a smile, holding his brother's small hand and playing with it, they looked so cute for real.

Cuties...

*****************
To be continued...
*****************

Hi all!!! How are you

I hope y'all are doing well

Yeah I decided to double update before continuing other books because of the long hiatus and lost time

Look forward to the upcoming

Love you all so much ❤️

See you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1680 words