4.

He felt seat beside him dipping and with the scent he knew it was her. After a minute , he felt his shoulder weigh with her head . He tilted his head to see her messed up hair and mouth hung , while her eyes were closed . He chuckled shaking his head. She looked like a five year adorable kid .

It had been 2 more days already. The first stunt had already happened. But only Teja , Karishma and Patel were left to perform the stunt . After this the first elimintaions stunt would be happening .

He remembered he was too scared to do the first stunt. Thank his puck it was not a creepy crawly stunt . He was too scred of them . He just had to jump moving trucks and collect flags from both the sides. Owing to his stamina and the gym sessions , he had aced the task.

Teja and Rohit sir's banters had kept the unit entertained. Even during an intense stunt , they all would laugh . It was a surprisingly news to everyone that Rohit sir and she knew each other before , as she was an actress in his first marathi film which was yet to be released.

They all had vibed and gotten around well with each other. Well others had already , only he was left to vibe with her. They had gotten comfortable with each other too. Not that much but yeah they had come to mutual terms . Talking cordially here and there. Her cheering for him when he was doing his stunt. Him laughing at her craziness . She really was a unique piece

" Hello , Do i look like a pillow to you ?" He mumbled slowly

" Shut up . If you say a word more , I swear i am going to strangle you . It's 4 in the morning ,i am too sleepy and i have a stunt to win " She said grogilly not opening her eyes .He laughed a bit . Stunt to win ? Too confident ? But that's what he liked in her . Her blunt and confident nature .

****

" Yaar mera Titliyan warga . " She shouted on the top of her lungs and he closed his ears with his fingers. A few hours they were all jamming to songs as they were still on the way to the location .

He pulled her hand making her sit back on the seat .

" What? " she pouted

" Can you sing a bit louder ? I couldn't hear you even a bit" He said sarcastically and she crunched her eyebrows hitting his hand

" Very funny" She said dryly

" My ear drums must have been destroyed by now "

" Yeah ,well your generation don't know how to enjoy ?" she shrugged and he turned in his looking at her incredulously
" What's with your weird obsession with my generarion ? For your kind information , I am a millennial too " He pressed his lips in a thin line

"No , You are not " She said

" Ofcourse I am "

" No , You are not " She said stubbornly and he sighed .Pulling his phone out , While she turned the other way to sing along with others , He googled the agr range. Tapping her shoulders a bit , she turned to him .

" Yeh dekh ! Pad gayi thand ? " He put the phone in her hands but she didn't react anything

" What's your age ? "

" 35 "

" I don't believe you "

" I swear i am going to go mad due to this girl " He mumbled but she heard