9. Repair And Rebuild.

[[ The final chapter of "The AvengerZ" storyline! It's honestly been a great journey making this story and I am so happy that so many people enjoy it! I have nothing else to say except thank you! Without further ado, enjoy reading! ]]

Female Citizen: "SOMEONE HELP ME! THAT MAN STOLE MY BIKE!!"

A woman shouts as she pleas for help from anyone on the street of NYC to stop the robbery taking place. The man pedals as fast as his legs can go whilst rushing away from the crime scene. A few people scream and are shocked as they get out of the mans way, afraid to intervene.

Suddenly, a web thwip attaches to the back tire of the bike. Sending the robber flying off the bike seat and face first onto the pavement. The bike is yanked by the web over to Spider-Man who wields it in the air looking for who owns it.

(Y/N): "Hey, is this anyone's bike? No?.."  He shouts to the wandering citizens of New York.

Female Citizen: "YES! Yes, it's mine! Oh my god, thank you so much Spidey!"

(Y/N): "All in the days work ma'am."   He responds with a little salut as he hands her back the bike.

He turns around to the robber on the ground and walks over to him. Humming to the rhythm of the song "Stars In The Sky" by Kid Cudi on his bluetooth earbuds underneath his mask.

(Y/N): "Alright buddy, let's get you to the police station. Okay?"  He says as he lifts the guy by the collar of his shirt. The guy turns around revealing his pale, dead skin on his face. His pupils are colorless, almost pure white like a deceased person. This person was a zombie.

(Y/N): "Woah--"

Robber: "What? Yeah, go ahead. Call me a 'half-bie', go ahead and be shocked and disgusted."

(Y/N): "I'm not gonna call you a 'half-bie'. It seems like an equivalent to the n-word nowadays. Another thing to note, it just sounds degrading in a way..."

Robber: "Fine, fine, whatever... I give up."

(Y/N): "Now THAT'S more like it!"  He exclaims as he swings him and the robber off to a nearby police station.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A lot has happened in this universe in the past eleven months. After the Zombie Goblin was defeated and the cure was shot into the sky, the gas cloud spread throughout the atmosphere. It cured the entire population of Earth within a matter of seconds. An entire planets population cured of a flesh-eating plague by the hopeful and cheerful teenage superhero known as Spider-Man. 

After the battle took place, the population started rebuilding itself

After the battle took place, the population started rebuilding itself. Human or not. After communication between other countries was re-established, it was discovered that around 46.9% of Earths population was infected with what they now call "The Strabovirus". Practically half of the Earth's population was infected and it was destined to destroy the entire planet if it wasn't contained or cured.