~Welcome to the Villains' World~

Start from the beginning

"Mirana, the shape of thy soul is familiar."

"Familiar?" The headmaster wondered what the mirror meant.

"Thy soul is elegant and graceful mixed with power and control. You strictly follows the rules given and you were raised to protect law and order. The color of thy soul is crimson red."

The mask turned to look at Crowley and continued.

"This one most suited for Heartslabyul."

Mirana held a stoic expression as she nodded and signalled the other to go next. They exchanged places as the boy stepped forward and faced the mirror.

"State thy name."

"Enma Yuuken."

"Enma, the shape of thy soul is..."

There was a slight pause before it continued. "I do not know." Crowley was taken aback by the mirror's statement. How could it possibley not know? Was there a mistake or maybe he just heard it wrong.

"What did you just say?" He asked the mirror, still in disbelief.

"I could not feel any magic wavelength from this one…"

"There are no colors, nor shape, there are none of it. Therefore, this one is unworthy for any dorm!" Whispers started breaking out as Enma stood there nerviously, not liking the sudden talking about him.

"There’s no way the black carriage would pick up a human who cannot use magic! There has not been any mistake in student selection in the past hundred years since I became headmaster. Why in the world…" Crowley had completely gotten his guard down seeing as Grim had escaped from the whip of love's hold.

"Mggh…. puh! Then, give that seat to me!"

"Ah, wait! This raccoon!" Crowley snapped out of his thoughts and tried to catch Grim again with his whip, but unfortunately for the headmaster, he dodged it just in time.

"Get that thing away from me!!"

Mirana looked at Gtim before glancing over at the readheaded boy who wore an annoyed expression.

"He is surely pissed off by now at the fact that this creature had broken rule 23. Should I do something or should I just let him take care of it?"

Grim jumped in front of Enma as he wore a prideful look with his hands on his hips. "Unlike this human over here, I can use magic That’s why, put me into the academy instead! If it’s magic you want, I’ll show you an extraordinary one right now!"

He prepared to shoot his flames which made everyone's eyes widen in realization of what was about to happen.

"Everyone, take cover!" The redheaded boy shouted to alert the students.

Mirana placed her hand on Enma's back and pushed him down with her into a ducking position. Her hood had also almost fallen off if it wasn't for her fast reflexes.

"Nngggaaahhh~~~!!" Grim began shooting his flames randomly, causing the whole room's temperature to rise while some parts of it began to burn. A streak of fire went shooting straight into a person's behind, causing their robe to catch fire.

"Uwaa!! Hot, hot, hot, hot! The fire got to my butt!" The man in a turban shouted wich caught the attention of Mirana. She immediately began casting some water magic to help him before his clothes turn into ashes.

She successfully extinguished the fire which earned her a thankful bow from the boy. "Thank you!" He shouted.

Crowley began to panic as he tried thinking for a way to stop Grim. "If this keeps up, the academy will turn into a sea of fire! Someone, seize that raccoon!"

The girl looked at him with a blank expression "Cannot he do it himself? So irresponsible."

"Tch… suck ups." The man with lion ears clicked his tongue in annoyance, he just wanted to go back to the dorm and take a nap. Is that really too much to ask for? The beautiful man heard him as hr walked beside the man and spoke.

"Oh? But Isn’t hunting your specialty? Does it not look like a plump, delicious, ideal dessert?" He asked, making the man with lion ears face him.

"Why must I? You do it." He retorted as he grimaced.

"Crowley-sensei, leave it to me. To hurt and capture an innocent small animal… I shall take over this role that everyone hates." The man with glasses said as he walked towards Grim with an obviously fake sad expresison.

"As expected from Azul-shi." The talking tablet said.

"Everyone, are you even listening to me!?" At this point, the headmaster was furious, because first, Grim is about to burn the whole school down, which will cause him to lose his savings for repairs and second, no one was paying attention to him which he hated. To think that an adult man would get angry over something like that, how childish.

"Sigh… if it’s just catching a raccoon, you do it, Teacher." The man with lion ears crossed his arms and let out a yawn.

"How many times will you make me say that I’m not a raccoon!? I am The Great Grim, the man who will become a worlds greatest magician!" Grim was now also irritated for being mistaken as a raccoon again as he shot morr flames that were larger than the ones before.

Mirana could only watch the scene unfolding infront of her while sheilding Enma from the flames. She only did so because she knew that the boy can't use magic to defend himself. That and she wasn't also really in the mood to witness anyone burn to death right now.

"A small animal with such a strong might. Riddle-san, would you please?" Azul said as he smiled at the person named Riddle.

Thr boy stepped forward as both of them took out their magic pens. "I cannot overlook an offender of the rules, after all. Let’s get this over with quickly."

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...