But it never came.

Instead, she felt a pair of arms holding her and it was all she could feel at the moment, the warmth of that person was all she could feel.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is choking the constellation 'Celestia' ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is screaming while biting on his fist ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says that she couldn't breathe, literally ]

[ The constellation 'Black Prince' is furrowing their eyebrows ]

[ The members of '(y/s/n w/ kdj) shippers' federation' are squealing like dehydrated ducks ]

When they landed on the ground, (Y/n) opened her eyes to see Kim Dokja smiling down at her.

Her eyes widened, thinking he was a ghost, and thrashed around, Kim Dokja who was surprised accidentally let go of her and she fell to the ground butt-first.

"Ow! Ow! Son of a bitch! Agh!" (Y/n) winced, her eyes shut.

Kim Dokja doesn't know whether to laugh or be worried.

"Dokja-ssi! (Y/n)-ssi!" Lee Hyunsung called, approaching the two, helping (Y/n) get up the ground because Kim Dokja was concealing his laughter, a hand on his mouth.

"Ugh..."

(Y/n) opened her eyes to the sight of a naked squid. He had probably forgotten that he wasn't wearing anything.

"Oh my god!" (Y/n) screamed, Lee Hyunsung has his mouth hanging open.

(Y/n) eyed him up and down, "Oh my god~" She muttered, biting her lip.

Kim Dokja realizes what was going on a glowed bright red, he tried to say something but it came out unsteady.

“Dokja-ssi! (Y/n)-ssi!” Jung Heewon’s expression gradually stiffened as she ran towards them, the cat in her arms made a gagging noise.

(Y/n) dropped her weapon, took off her dark oversized coat, approaching Kim Dokja. He just stayed still, watching (Y/n) cover his body with the top layer of her suit.

She took off her belt which made Kim Dokja look away cuz honey, (Y/n) has used that belt in the novel more than just as an accessory.

(Y/n) was wearing the dark fitted bodysuit with silver lining that gives off a futuristic vibe, black shorts, and black boots.

Jung Heewon whistles loudly and was nudged to the side by Lee Hyunsung.

"Damn, the marks are still visible." Jung Heewon pointed at Kim Dokja's neck.

"I got a mental image..." Lee Hyunsung mumbled, eyes wide in panic, suddenly remembering what he had seen just a day prior.

(Y/n) fastened the belt around his waist and faced Kim Dokja with the most serious expression she could muster.

"Dokja..."

"(Y/n)..."

She smiled to which Kim Dokja automatically returned. What he didn't expect is her fist colliding with his cheek.

"Gago!" She shouted.

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says that it must have hurt ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is wheezing ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' says that it was unexpected ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' says that she knew she was gonna punch him ]

"W-Wha—?"

"You jerk! What the hell was that stunt you just pulled?"

Kim Dokja was holding his cheek, he was not expecting that but he understands he probably deserves it, acting on impulse and worrying her.

It's really a good thing that (Y/n) was weakened at the moment or his head might've detached from his neck.

"Were you worried?" He asks, smiling softly like he didn't just die.

"Are you seriously asking me that?!"

Steam was practically coming out of her nose and ears which Kim Dokja finds cute.

She sighed, "Are you hurt?"

Kim Dokja could feel his heart hammering in his chest at (Y/n)'s concerned voice.

But right now his own concern overpowered the butterflies in his stomach.

"You're the one who looks in need of medical attention," Kim Dokja muttered with a frown, noticing the bruises and scratches around her body.

He cupped her face, gently rubbing a cut on her cheek with his thumb.

"Stop." Kim Dokja halted at (Y/n)'s sudden command but did not remove his hand. Instead, he gave her a questioning look.

"Eh?"

"... You're making it so difficult for me to not kiss you right now."

His breath hitched, staring directly into her eyes, he spoke,  "... No one is stopping you, (Y/n)."

He wrapped his other hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him, (Y/n) grabbed onto his shoulder, looking up at him.

Kim Dokja's eyes fluttered shut as he tilted his head to the side and swiftly pressed his lips on hers.