*~Prologue~*

Twelve years ago, on October the tenth, a child was born to Namikaze Minato, the Fourth Hokage, and Kushina Uzumaki, the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no kitsune. The child had beautiful velvety red hair matched with jeweled blue eyes, she had clear and slightly pale skin. Unfortunately, the happy and joyous day was cut short when a hooded masked man came in and took Kushina. The man tore the kitsune out of Kushina, which would initially kill its holder due to the force of chakra being taken out of them, but because of the Uzumaki family's long life force and excessive chakra supply, alongside healing magic she learned to heal herself, she was able to survive.

The battle against Minato and the masked man was long and harsh, but still, he was able to win. Although not without half of Konoha being destroyed, using his "Flying Thunder God Technique" he transported the Kyuubi, Kushina, their child, and himself, far away from Konoha. That way he could seal the Kyuubi away. Kushina volunteered to re-seal it back into her so it could die along with her, but Minato refused, saying it was thanks to her that he became the Fourth Hokage, and now, a father. In the end, they agreed to seal the Yin half into a relic and the Yang half to their only child, but the Kyuubi knew about this and tried to kill the infant child. But Kushina and Minato threw themselves in front of the child in a way to protect her, but before it could reach them, a barrier appeared and protected them and the child. The barrier was constructed by one of Minato's cousins, Ophelia Argichie.

The Kyuubi was then sealed away.

*~Time skip three years ahead~*

A young girl could be seen running in the Hokage tower towards the Hokage's office, basket in hand.

"ChiChi!!! Kiyoko came to give you snacks!!"

*~End of Prologue~*

^~*********************************************************************~*

Kon'nichiwa mina! Thank you for reading the prologue through. Since this is my first "Pure" book, there might be some mistakes and some things wrong with the script. Also, I haven't got into Naruto much, so there might be some slightly off cannon things. And Ophelia is the female version of Orochimaru. Thanks again for reading this, have a good time, and stay safe. I am also sorry if the prologue is too short, I didn't know what to put here, just the summary of Naruto's birth with a few touch-ups so it'd fit into my story. I hope it's okay for you guys. Also, don't forget to vote on this story, and please comment as to what I did wrong, it would be a really big help to me, thanks a lot!!

                                              ~hideko