.•.

•

..•

Liked by username1, user1972 and 4,916 others
f1insider Lucia Quinn, Max Verstappen's racing engineer, spotted getting out the same car as Max but walking to get coffee before entering the paddock even though Max walked in straight away.

The 23-year-old racing engineer has been spotted with Max a lot recently, she even arrived early with Max to Miami as she flew in Tuesday morning and the rest of the team arrived Wednesday evening. @luciaquinn

View all 395 comments

user2941 She's so cool

user2916 I want to be her 😫

maxverstapfan So like are they together? Is that why she got the promotion?

user0184 Why does she wear her own clothes?
^~>f1insider It's in her contract that she can wear what she wants as that's what her Instagram mainly is about as she has a whole series on 'F1 Paddock Style' and a lot of people follow her because of that.

verstappen33fan Idk if she acc deserves her promotion. Like did she only get it because of Max?

_

Walking into the pits ready for the race, I radioed to Max that it was 2 minutes till lights out and the formation laps in 10 seconds. "Let's have a good race Verstappen" I said "Let's go Cia!" He shouted back all happy. Laughing to my self, I watched as Max drove round the track keeping his tires warm.

Watching the start and the first couple of laps, Max kept in front and Ezralia was behind in the Mercedes. "Max we're producing lap times faster than the Mercs by 0.394 of a second. Plan A is till the way forward but want to +7, so look after the tires" I told Max over the radio, not giving too much away to the other teams. +7 is to add 7 more laps onto the original tire pit stop plan. "Ok, copy" Max replied.

Like the team had discussed, Max pitted 7 laps later than originally planned and put the medium tires on, hoping that we won't have to pit again.

"Yellow flag, yellow flag. Latifi has gone off at turn 7" I warned Max as soon as it popped up on my screen "Ok copy" He replied "Max make sure we're keeping hydrated, it's hot out there"

Max Verstappen

Driving past turn 7 where Latifi had his crash my eyes widened "Fuck me. Quinn it looks bad" I told Lucia "It might turn into a safety car Max" She replied "Ok copy. Is he ok?" I asked as I saw no movement "No info yet" She radioed back, which only unsettled me more.

After 1 lap under a safety car it was deemed a red flag as they had to get an ambulance onto the track. "Red flag Max, red flag. Follow the safety car into the pits" Lucia informed me.

Getting out my car I walked straight over to Lucia on the pit wall to talk about what happened. "You see here" - she pointed at the screen - "he lost the back end and because there is barely any run off area the impact was bad" She explained "Jesus Christ, let's hope he's ok" I replied "They radioed that he's conscious and moving just in an extreme amount of pain" Lucia told me, calming my nerves just a bit. "You'll be alright Maxy" she wrapped her arm round my waist as she was sitting down making her a lot shorter than me. Removing my hands from the back of her chair and the pit wall table, I wrapped my arms round her shoulders and stood there for a bit, preparing myself to get back into the car after seeing a crash.

===

"Okay Max. You are in P1 spot, it is a rolling start so one lap of safety car then we can go racing again" Lucia said as we started up my engine ready to go "Yeah copy Quinn" I put my thumbs up as she was sitting at the pit wall next to me anyway. She replied with her thumbs up as well and waved me off as I pulled out the pits.

The last 20 laps went by with no stops or flags. I crossed the line in the P1 spot. Jumping out my Bull I went over to my mechanics and they all patted my helmet, "Well done mate!" They all yelled. I then turned round to find Lucia, my eyes searched for her and only her. She's the only one I want to hear who's proud of me.

There she was, in her jeaned dress she clapped her hands and nodded her head towards me. Running over I almost knocked her and the barrier backwards when I got to her, wrapping her up in my arms "Well done Max! I'm proud of you!" And there it was, the one phrase I've wanted to hear all weekend and hope to hear for the remanding of them till I retire. Lucia is proud of me. "Thank you liefde" I looked at her through my open visor.

As we had to be driven to the podium, I pulled Lucia out from behind the barrier to sit in the car with Christian and I. "What the fuck is this" she covered her face as we had a police escort "I'm not sure, but I hate it" I whispered back making her laugh.

Lucia Quinn

Hopping out the car we walked into the drivers cool down room with Leclerc and Perez already sitting there. "Lucia, good to see you" Charles stood up to give me a hug "Great drive today!" I smiled "Thank you" He let go from our hug.

===

👤 luciaquinn
📍Miami, Florida

Liked by maxverstappen1, f1 and 6,849 others luciaquinn A win in Miami 💙 @maxverstappen & @redbullracing

luciaquinn A win in Miami 💙 @maxverstappen & @redbullracing.Well done @schecoperez on the P3! Some decent points for the team 💪🏼
.
.
#f1paddockstyle

View all 549 comments

redbullracing 💪🏼💙

maxverstappen1 Elite team me n u
^~>luciaquinn Obviously!!

schecoperez 💙

user1929 Let's go team!!!!!!

redbullfan Best team 💙

user9472 Nah she just tags the boys and Red Bull to get more likes and attention
^~>redbullfan She tags them for attention? Are you joking 💀 She literally works with Max and Checo and then for Red Bull Racing.

maxverstapfan Her and Max are my favourite duo in F1
luciaquinn liked this comment

charleslecfan She was all over Charles in the cool down room
^~>user2106 HE stood up to give HER a hug? You people really find any reason to hate on her.

_