Barely a few steps away, Lin Xia couldn't help scolding her in a low volume. "What are you trying to do with Chu Ying?"

"I'm not trying to do anything to him." Tu Jinglan pursed her lips. "I'm just trying not to let Su Yi take advantage of him."

"We just started filming, you got this role after so much struggles, don't lose it." Lin Xia had many celebrities under her, she could not stay here with Tu Jinglan in Shanghai every day. She had just left for five minutes when Tu Jinglan did something silly. She was really starting to worry about what would happen after she left. "Tomorrow, I need to go back to Beijing for half a month, don't get involved in anything in that time, just focus on filming. Can you do it?"

Tu Jinglan understood the other meant for her to 'obediently' do nothing.

She did not understand why Su Yi could sit beside the Director and watch her direct the show, and have Chu Ying come visit her on the set. And what she'd said about Liang Bo was not a lie either, he did ask her for their filming location.

So, were all the good things in the world only for Su Yi?

When she did not reply, Lin Xia repeated. "Got it?"

Tu Jinglan stopped looking at her, and unwillingly said, "Got it."

"And," Lin Xia opened her message, and said, "Director Qi wants you to go find him tonight."

...

Su Yi had totally not expected Chu Ying to come visit her. From the moment he'd arrived up until now, the tip of her mouth was curved up. It was not until the second scene was wrapped that she thought of something and walked around Chu Ying, checking him.

Chu Ying raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Su Yi said, "You came here with nothing?"

It was the first time Chu Ying was visiting someone at work, he had no idea there would be an etiquette he had to observe. "What do you want to eat?"

Su Yi smiled as she raised her hand and spread it in front of him.

They had really just gotten to know each other recently, but they already had a sort of ability to know what the other wanted to do. Before Su Yi spoke, Chu Ying had already placed the phone in her hand.

Su Yi opened the memo, and keyed everything one by one.

Five minutes later, when Chu Ying took it back and looked, there were plenty of things on it. Strawberries, some brand of drinks, cornetto... it was obvious that these were what she liked to eat.

"Little Yi." Li Min extricated herself from the discussion and noticed that Chu Ying was sitting beside Su Yi. She hastily greeted him, before turning her attention back to Su Yi. "Go touch up, after the next scene it's your turn to go up."

Actually, Su Yi's make-up had not been messed up in anyway. Every well-known director had that one or two strange obsession though, and Li Min's was no exception. Regardless of how perfect each actor's make-up was, she expected them to do a touch up before filming their scene, even if it was just dusting over their make-up with some powder.

Su Yi had worked with her before, so she did not say anything more than necessary as she got up. "I'm going to the make-up room."

When the woman's figure had completely disappeared into the make-up room, Chu Ying stopped looking at her. Unlocking his phone, he searched 'Liang Bo'.

After browsing through the first few news regarding Liang Bo, his eyes darkened though his expression remained unchanged.

A message came in.