Tu Jinglan had also just left the common make-up room. The scriptwriter glanced at her once. He had intended to oppose this character that appeared out of thin air, but the investors insisted, and many people came out to encourage him to accept her since it was just one more side character. So after some thought, he'd agreed.

Her face looked as if it was just filled in, still a little bloated. Put beside Su Yi's, it was like comparing a diamond and a rock – the difference was markedly clear.

The scriptwriter stopped looking at her, and spoke to Su Yi. "Let's go, we can talk about the script with Director Li."

Li Min was still arranging the backdrop. When she saw them, she turned around and asked, "Did you see the timetable? The first act is yours."

"I saw it." Su Yi mocked. "Who arranges for the side character to get the first act?"

Li Min said, "So you'd better be on your best, this act will immediately influence my mood for the rest of the filming today."

The first act was the first scene shot when starting filming, not the first scene of the first episode to be aired. In this scene, Qiu Ji was to walk from her room to the railings, and with one simple look steal the hearts of countless men.

Everything was prepared. Su Yi stood in the room, taking a few deep breaths.

The cameraman sat on the moving chair, smiling. "Don't worry, you're beautiful, a few winks would have any man following you anywhere."

Su Yi smiled at the words and winked a few times at the camera.

Li Min picked up a huge loudspeaker, and yelled at her. "Save your energy, don't finish it up!"

Five minutes later, the filming officially started.

Once "Action" was called out, Su Yi collected herself, gently picked up the fan on the table , and when she looked up again, she allowed her emotions to gather in her eyes. Gracefully, she got up, lightly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before slowly walking out of the room.

Outside the railings, there were quite a few crowd actors in Qipaos, all of whom looked quite okay. Actually, in these sort of scenes where the beauty of one was to be emphasised, crowd actors with average looks would be chosen. However, the Qiu Ji in this show was meant to be the most beautiful flower of a hundred beautiful flowers. After some discussion between Li Min and the assistant director, they decided that Su Yi would be able to pull it off, and thus chose a bunch of crowd actors who did look good.

Su Yi, naturally, did not disappoint.

She walked over to the railing, and slowly sat down on it. The Qipao accentuated her curves, and the crowd below raised their heads in concert.

She picked one, and after curving her lips up, raised the circular fan and covered the curve of her mouth with it.

The slightly curved eyes of hers were overflowing with passion; it was easy to picture how beautiful the face hidden behind the fan was.

Wu Xue looked at the actors behind the camera, and thought, look, this is my trump card.

Never mind the others, just look at Cheng Anan – her whole face was red.

"Cut!"

Li Min shouted. "Passed!"

Su Yi heard this, and quickly got up. Although it was just the second floor, the railings were quite short. When she sat on it, it felt scary – as if she would fall down any moment.

She leaned on it, said out loud. "Wait for me, I'm coming down to watch the replay."

She slowly walked down the stairs and jogged over to the camera in her black low-heeled shoe.

After watching it a few times, she frowned. "Did I mess that up?" She pointed at what she was doing with her fingertip.

Li Min, thus, looked again. Indeed, when Su Yi was brushing her hair, her fingers felt a little stiff.

"If I curve it a little, would it have been better?" Su Yi muttered to herself, then said, "Let's do this again."

After she finished, she turned around and went back to the second floor.

Cheng Anan said with emotion, "Yi-jie is really... awesome."

Li Min agreed. "Indeed."

This time, Su Yi was finally satisfied. It was stiflingly hot in the crowd, so after viewing it she hurriedly took a few steps back, fiddling with her earrings.

Chu Ying stood afar, watching. The little lady dazedly pinched the tip of her ears, completely different from that seductress earlier.

Then, as if she thought about something, she jogged over to her assistant and took her phone.

Less than two minutes later, his phone rang.

Such a woman... she really was irresistible!

He suddenly remembered yesterday when, in the car, she said she liked SUVs.

At that point, he really did want to buy her one.

In the next scene, Su Yi had no parts to act. She sat beside Li Min, free to watch the staff get the next set ready.

Although she knew that there would be a notification if she received any messages, she could not help checking her phone every ten seconds.

Just when she was about to light up her screen again, a huge hand suddenly appeared in front of her eyes. As if afraid of messing up her make up, it softly, slowly covered her eyes.