Ngh???

Just a 'Ngh'?!

She thought about it and took a picture of herself in the mirror.

[Goddess Su Yi: My work. [picture]]

[Chu Ying: Good.]

Conversation... over.

Su Yi turned the phone over and placed it on her lap. "... let's continue."

The make-up artist chose a lighter make-up for her this time, with simple upturn at the end, giving her a pair of seductive eyes.

She considered it and concluded that this would not do. After she was done applying her lipstick, she picked up her phone, chose a filter and took another photo.

As she was about to send it, the other sent a photo first.

In the photo, the guy was wearing a white T-shirt, shorts, and appeared to have just finished running – the front of his shirt was wet.

His lips were curled up, and the photo was followed by: [Just finished exercising.]

Su Yi responded with a rather out of the blue statement: [Together.]

[Chu Ying: Sure, when you're done filming.]

Su Yi wanted to say, the exercise I'm referring to might be different from the one you're referring to!

She gulped some water, saved the photo, then clutched the phone tightly – as if afraid that someone beside her would try to take it away.

The filming couldn't wait, so all Su Yi could do was pitifully send him a 'Talk to you later', then obediently put aside her phone and continued with the make-up.

The make-up artist said, "I really like doing your make-up, even if I mess it up you still look good."

"... don't," Su Yi said. "If it's not perfect, Li Min will chase me back here for a redo."

The make-up artist couldn't help laughing. "I know it, relax... the scriptwriter and the director have discussed with me the details of this make-up. I'll make sure it's perfect.

Before the final step of fixing the make-up, Su Yi went and changed into her costume.

Her character in 'Undercurrent' was a high class, famed courtesan, serving only the rich and powerful. Her name was Qiu Ji, and she made a living by trading information under the table. When she met the male lead, they had a rather nice start. However, she was not of a high enough class and had long since passed her prime. In the end, the male lead had his happily ever after with the pure, innocent female lead, while she was discovered trying to pass on some information for the male lead and shot to death.

Her first outfit was a blue and white , with beautiful ink patterns adorning the top and a cluster of orchids at the bottom.

When she walked out of the changing room, even Wu Xue paused.

To match her character, Tu Jinglan wore a Qipao with a thigh high slit, but Su Yi did not.

The Qipao was entirely wrapped around her body. Her white calves that were almost visible from the side; the long, as beautiful as, lotus roots hands clasped before her navel, together with her face, made her look like an upper society lady who had walked off the street from the early period of the Republic of China.

"Wonderful!" The scriptwriter who had arrived some time ago was already standing by the door. When he saw her, his eyes lit up. "It's... perfect."

He'd poured his heart into this script and had been walking about the set since a long time earlier today.