"It has now come to a point where no matter what Liang Bo says, no one would believe him. So, now they decided that they might as well get on with it and cooked up a relationship between Liang Bo and another, treading the 'deeply in love' route," Wu Xue said impassively. "Even if you deny it, as long as they hold their silence, you will be hard pressed to explain it effectively. Did you see those comments under the livestream just now? I'm going to wager that they're Liang Bo's water army."

Those who would buy people to mock Liang Bo, clearly had to be male celebrities going the same route as he.

"This bunch of men, can't they fight it out among themselves instead of dragging me into it?" Su Yi held out her hand, "Hand me my phone."

Wu Xue refuted her idea directly. "You're prohibited from replying."

Su Yi: "?"

Two minutes later, Wu Xue had deftly reset Su Yi's Weibo password before returning the phone to her. "Your ability to make a mess is too high, just maintain your stand and have faith in me."

Su Yi 'tsked' and was just about to say something when she saw the '2' on the top right corner of her WeChat app. She immediately stopped.

Chu Ying: "Just got off the plane."

Chu Ying: [voice message]

Su Yi placed the phone next to her ear, held her breath and listened.

"Has your leg healed."

His voice was low with faint hoarseness, it's easy to sense the fatigue in it.

At this point Liang Bo and all those stupid rumours were thrown to the moon.

She held the phone with both hands, preparing to reply when there came another message.

[Chu Ying: The live stream was over too soon.]

What was that about?

[Su Yi: It just ended, my leg is still hurting QAQ. You watched my live stream?]

Wu Xue saw the QAQ and rolled her eyes so hard they almost got stuck that way.

There wasn't a reply, just a response that didn't quite match this conversation.

[I'm going back tomorrow afternoon.]

Su Yi thought about it. [Then, how about we eat together?]

[Goddess Su Yi: Or do you want to rest for awhile? I heard your voice, you sound really tired, [sad rabbit.jpg]]

Chu Ying calculated the time. Usually by this time, a normal strain in muscle should have eased.

He pressed the voice message button. [I'll pick you up tomorrow.]

The tablet in front of him remained at the livestream page.

By the account name was the coins he'd just gotten his assistant to top up for him, he hadn't expected that when he refreshed the page the livestream had already left the room.

Chu Ying rubbed his temple and suddenly let out a soft laugh.

"Do you watch livestreams?"

The assistant took a long while to realise that the question was directed at him. "Sometimes I watch it, to make myself hungrier."

Chu Ying tossed the tablet back at him. "Go spend these coins."

The assistant stared at the few tens of thousands of coins. Surprised, he asked, "You're not going to use it?"

"Yeah." He'd just seen the live comments, Su Yi wouldn't reappear in this livestream.

He opened the WeChat to message 'Ah Mi Traditional Therapy'.