Chapter 27: Who can you trust?

Start from the beginning

Slughorn raised his hand silencing him.

Harry looked at Hermione.

"Fancy a table close to the front Herm?" Harry asked.

She nodded with a smile

"Sounds good to me Harry." She followed him
choosing a second to the front table.

"See they didn't die" Slughorn said clapping his hands. "Thank you for your cooperation. That's 15 points to both Slytherin and Gryffindor."

Draco ended up getting paired with Neville and Blaise luckily with Dean Thomas.

"Looks like we're partner" Harry stated unpacking his things.

"Honestly thank Merlin." Hermione muttered earning a chuckle from Harry.

.....

Once class ended Harry packed his things quickly hoping to stop by Severus office.

"Not so fast Harry!"

Harry paused turning around as Draco caught up with him.

"Since when are you and Granger friendly?" Draco asked.

"Since over the Summer." Harry stated. "We made amends and it ends up she hates Weasley so we all have that in common." Harry stated before turning to walk.

Draco grabbed his wrist pulling him back.

"Harry wait. What's the rush,We don't even have class next period" Draco stated.

"Open communication. That's what we agreed to..." Draco said quietly.

Harry sighed.

"Ah Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Snape, just the two I wished to speak with, follow me please!" Came Umbridges voice.

Draco turned around looking her up and down.

"And who exactly are you?" Draco asked

"I'm from the Ministry so come along. I wish to have a little meeting" she turned walking.

Harry sighed absent mindedly rubbing the back of his own hand before following behind her with Draco.

....

Harry sat beside Draco silently watching Umbridge walk around to her desk grabbing a box unpacking things.

"You two are the Slytherin perfects. It's unusual to have two wizards but it seems that I cannot change it since your grades supposedly back it up." She stated.

"Supposedly?" Draco asked rising "Do you even know who I a-"

Harry pulled Draco back down silencing him.

Draco rose an eyebrow but stayed silent.

"Is there something you need Ms?" Harry asked.

Umbridge turned around with a smile.

"It seems one of you know how to address an elder. Yes, I want or rather the Ministry requires all discussion of Dumbledore to be stopped along with anything about he who must not be named. I suspect you won't say anything about he who must not be named but under the judge everything that happened in court stays in court." She stated

Harry was silent.

Harry had assumed what happened in court was all public.... Had they silenced everyone?

"If you think you get to silence us then you have another-" Draco began.

"Does my father know that you're talking to us right now?" Harry asked suddenly.