Chapter 15: Checkmate

Welcome back! Be sure to , Add and comment! Let me know what you like as well! Thanks for reading!

__________________________________

The Malfoys were being charged for saving him? All this happened because he had accidentally apparated due to a panic attack.

"This has Albus all over it" came Snapes voice. Harry wasn't sure when he got there

"Harry dear?" Came a gentle voice. Harry blinked finding Narcissa infront of him with a cup of tea.

Harry took it. "Thanks Cissa" he said quietly.

She smiled "Of course. We're not gonna give you up without a fight" she said quietly returning to her husband's side.

"We have 10 hours to figure this out." Lucius said going to his desk.

Everyone had been up brainstorming.

Harry took a sip of the tea he knew there was no way around this.

Snape walked over kneeling. "How are you feeling? Bippy tells me Dracos been carrying for you" He asked.

Harry saw concern in Snapes eyes.

"I'm okay. I should be healed by tomorrow but Sev.. I don't want to go to Albus... He did alot-" Harry paused not to be heard.

Snape nodded.

"I'm gonna take Harry to get some air" he stated.

Draco turned. "Are you sure? I can do it."

Harry rose setting the tea down. "I'd prefer Sev this time"

Draco rose an eyebrow before nodding going over to his father.

Snape led Harry out quietly and down to what Harry recognized as a pond.

"Were going to do everything we can to make sure you're safe Harry" Severus said sitting on the bench.

Harry sat as well looking down.

"How can you say that? Theres no way around this. If I had stayed in Hogwarts instead of running they wouldn't have found out I lived here" He sighed feeling Sev grip his shoulder.

"I made a promise to your mother remember? And well now I'd hate to see you and Draco seperated after finally getting together." Snape said looking at the sky.

Harrys head snapped up. "You know?"

Snape nodded "Of course. I can see the way you two look at each other. As for a plan. I'm working on it dont worry" Snape said quietly.

Harry nodded. "In the other timeline. Things weren't like this. You... I think or thought you hated me snd well Dumbledore had me so loyal to him that I hated you back.Ultimately though I heard he planned on sacrificing me.."

Severus sighed looking back at Harry. Looking into the same eyes at Lily Potter

"In this timeline you'll always have me and there will no sacrificing of you. I swear" Severus said. "Why he wants to cause so much pain to an orphan is beyond me-" Severus paused immediately rising.

"Bippy! I need you to take Harry back inside." He called. A few seconds later Bippy appearing.

"What's going on?" Harry asked completely confused.

Severus was already jogging down the path.

"Get back inside and tell Lucius to go to the Ministry in 9 hours. Listen to what they say and explain things." He shouted back apparating away.