✾𝟭𝟮𝟬✾

Start from the beginning

"Obviously," Haganezuka deadpanned. "Now tell me, how did you find this sword?" Haganezuka asked as he beckoned to the scabbard that was tied to my waist. "I was battling with Upper Rank 0, known as my ancestor, Kigiku Sayuri, and at the last second, I managed to kill her, with her final sayings, she handed me this sword-- she told me, she was the one who personally made it for her best friend, she told me again, once again, that this sword is strong enough to kill Muzan," Y/n explained. 

Haganezuka hummed in response. "I might admit, this sword is one gorgeous one," Haganezuka remarked. "I'm astonished," he said. "Now get out of my hut, go slay demons with that sword, tell me how much demons you killed with that sword," Haganezuka squealed. Y/n sweatdropped and complied with his orders. 

✿ 

As the night changed into day, and the day changed into night, Y/n scampered towards the Swordsmith's Village with her slayer uniform. An emergency calling was broke out from the village. Demons had found out its secret location. "Alright! It's time to test my new blade!" she exclaimed brightly. 

Y/n galloped through the forest only to see a child in the distance, facing a-- fish? 'A fish?' Y/n raised a brow. 'No! Fish don't live out of water, that's a demon!' Y/n thought as she smiled silently and unsheathed her blade. The demon grabbed the child with its hand. Y/n leaped forward and slashed the demon's arm with her scarlet blade. 

"Stay here, child! I'll protect you," Y/n exclaimed brightly as she dashed forward. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she unleashed an attack that sliced the demon into half. She landed on to the ground with a bright look in her eyes. "Wow! This sword is amazing!" she exclaimed to herself. 

The demon's fish head couldn't regenerate, as it fell to the ground, but it wasn't disappearing, was it because Y/n didn't hit the right spot? Y/n noticed a vase sitting on top of the fish and tilted her head curiously. "What's a vase doing up there?" Y/n asked and blinked. 

"Oh! Maybe that's the head?" Y/n asked to herself as she cut the vase into half. The vase broke into two cracks as the fish started disappearing along with the wind. 'It was getting the power from the vases! I think this is a demon blood art!-- noted,' Y/n thought to herself. She noted that this demon would be most likely have vases as its weapon. 

"WAAAH! Thank you!" the child wailed loudly as he engulfed Y/n in a tight hug with his small arms. Y/n stared at her with confusion, tinting her eyes. "For what?" Y/n asked. "For saving me! You're so pretty, Miss!" the child continued. Y/n smiled giddily. "Thank you," she chuckled giddily. 

The child let go and continued wailing. "I thought I was dead! Dead! I was so scared! WAAA!" he continued wailing before he jumped on to Y/n's head and wrapped his legs around her neck, hugging her head tightly, he shuddered, feeling fear for his life. "Protect me, Miss! Protect me!" he chirped. "Of course I will!" Y/n dashingly remarked with sparkles around her. "Miss! My friends are in danger! Kanamori is under attack! Haganezuka didn't sleep while he was repairing Tanjiro's sword, so-- any delay and they're done for!" the child wailed loudly as he gripped on to Y/n's head even more. 

"Understood! I'll help your friends!" Y/n exclaimed before she grab the child and tear him off her face, holding him in her arms and scampering off to the distance. "WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" the child wailed. "H-Hey!" the child exclaimed. "Slow down a little!" he patted her shoulders. "We're almost there!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"AIE!!" The child exclaimed, feeling sick from the fast pace. "What's your name, Darling?" Y/n asked. "Kotetsu!" the child exclaimed. "I see!" Y/n exclaimed. "Hold on tight, Kotetsu!" Y/n warned as she flipped into the air. "W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" the child exclaimed as Y/n held his back with one of her arm, and the other, holding the blade. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" she exclaimed and swung her blade at the fish demon, breaking the vase and cutting it into half. 

Y/n landed on the ground and dropped Kotetsu to the ground, the child immediately stood up and broke into a sprint, sobbing. "THAT WAS TERRIFYING," he sobbed. "Kanamori!" the child exclaimed, running towards a man. "Oh!--" Kanamori said. "Thank you..." he trailed off, not knowing her name. "Y/n! Kigiku Y/n! Flower Hashira," she smiled brightly. "Thank you, Lady Kigiku, you cut it down in a blink of an eye!" he complimented. Y/n smiled giddily. 

Y/n heard a set of footsteps as Y/n turned around to see none other than Muichiro. "Tokito-san!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. Muichiro stopped in his tracks and stared at her. "Who are you again?" he asked. Y/n grimaced silently. "Young Kotetsu! I'm glad you're unharmed! To be honest, I thought you were already dead!" Kanamori exclaimed. 

"Who's this?" Muichiro asked, pointing at Kanamori. "Oh, he's Kanamori, and the child is Kotetsu," Y/n explained. "Are you the one called Kanamori? Are you done with my katana? Give it to me already," he said blankly. 

"Oh dear! This is horribly chipped!" Kanamori wailed. "That's why I came to this village," Muichiro said as Y/n stifle in a laugh. "I see, I see! I'll get you another one!" Kanamori exclaimed. "Where's Tanjiro? Is he alright?" Y/n asked at Muichiro. Muichiro blankly stared at her. "I don't think he's alright to be honest, I just came here since this fish thing lead me here, there were dozens of them," Muichiro blankly stated. "He's not alright?!" Y/n gasped. 

"He's in a horrible situation," Muichiro said as Y/n gasped even more-- surely she couldn't just ditch him with a child and two villagers, what if Muichiro got trapped? Who would protect them? 'Sorry, Tanjiro! I promise I'll go right to you after this!' she thought in her head. 

"That was fast," Muichiro remarked. "Good, huh? You should be thankful!" the child loudly exclaimed at Muichiro. "Tanjiro asked me to prepare your katana, and he wanted me to understand you," Kanamori explained. 

"Tanjiro..." Y/n mentioned. "Tanjiro," she frowned. "So I asked who was the first swordsmith who was in charge of you and-- Oh right! Haganezuka!" he screamed. 

"Good! The fish monster isn't here! I was working in that hut!" Kanamori exclaimed as the four of them scampered away through the forest. "There's a sword for Lord Tokito inside! Take it! And go quickly towards the Village Chief!" Kanamori yelled. 

"No I mustn't!" Muichiro galloped along with Y/n. "Huh? What?" Kanamori asked. Y/n stopped in her tracks and held Kanamori's shirt, as Muichiro stopped Kotetsu with his arm. "Gah! That hurts! You're pissing me off!" Kotetsu yelled. "It's here," Y/n announced. A rustling of the bushes were heard as Y/n spot a vase. Kanamori and Kotetsu fell to ground behind Y/n and Muichiro. 

A demon popped out of the floral vase. "Very observant! Oh! Are you two a hashira?" the upper rank asked. Y/n cringed a bit by his tiny arms. "You! Oh, it's you who he wants," the demon smirked. "You had come to me, splendid news, he would give me a share of his blood now," he remarked. "Why is this hovel so important? What are you trying to hide?" he asked with a smile.