𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝

Start from the beginning

Bokuto couldn't help but let out another dramatic wail as he hugged her once again. Kenma looks up from his game and slightly grimaced in disgust.

"Bokuto stop that! You're embarassing yourself." Konoha hissed at the owl horned headed teen, who kept on weeping onto the little girl's shoulder.

Y/n didn't know what to do but just pat his back softly, hoping that it would make him calm down.

Kuroo slightly smirked at the scene, while Akaashi was looking at them with a small smile on his face.

"Alright, alright, that's enough of that." Kuroo steps in and swiftly picks up Bokuto from the back of his collar and throws him back to his team. He flashed the little girl a grin, "Now chibi-chan, where is my hug?" he asked, wiggling his fingers, opening his arms as he crouched down a bit.

As she was about to respond, she suddenly caught a familiar pudding headed boy in the crowd. Kenma seemed to notice her gaze and looks her with a meek smile and shyly waves at her.

"Ken Ken!" She pushes Kuroo away and sprinted over to Kenma, who almost jump in surprise at the sudden hug attack from the girl. Yaku lets out a laugh at the gosmacked expression of Kuroo, who felt like he got rejected.

Kenma blinked for a couple of moments, malfuntioning for a bit as he didn't know what to do next. After a few seconds of collecting his thoughts, he responded back as he awkwardly wrapped his arms around the little girl and hugged her gently. Even if they had minimal interactions together, they still had a splendid time together playing video games on Kenma's phone or PSP.

Y/n smiled and was the first one to let go from the hug. "I promise to be good in minecraft the next time we'll see each other." She declared. Kenma smiles and nods, "I wish you all the best." he softly replied.

She then continued to hug everyone elseー much to Kuroo's dismay. "Hey chibi-chan! Don't forget about me." Kuroo whined at the lack of attention from the little girl. She looks back at him and smiled. "Oh yeah, I forgot to give you a hug, Rooster-nii!" He ignored the sound of snickers from the crowd and picked up the little girl and placed her by his side.

"Now chibi-chan, if anyone bullies you in your school, you can always insult them by saying words from the periodic table. It works like a charm." Kuroo advised her. Yaku for the first time, nods in approvement at Kuroo's words. That's the only right thing that came out from his mouth.

Y/n smiles and nods her head in understanding. "Aye aye captain rooster!" she said, saluting at him.

Kuroo smiled at his little disciple. "Good girl. Now, before you leave, let us first sing the elements of the periodic tabl-"

"Enough with the musical theatric number, we really have to go." Kuroo flinched at the piercing glare that Daichi gave him. The Karasuno team were already done packing their stuff inside the bus and were just waiting for the others to say their goodbyes to the other team.

"Oi stop hogging our little crow!" Tanaka and Nishinoy growled, jealous to see that the others had  little Y/n's attention. Before they could even pounce at them, Ennoshita grabbed a hold of the back of their shirts.

"Geez Daichi, alright." Kuroo awkwardly laughs and places down the little girl on the ground and ruffles her hair. She runs up to Akaashi and hugged him also.

"Akaashi! Why can't we just take Y/n-chan and bring her home with us?!" Bokuto pouted making Akaashi look at him witb a deadpanned expression.

"Bokuto-san, that's considered a crime. We can't take someone else's child."

"Aawww"

Lev smiled down at the little girl, who stood below his waist line. "Y/n-chan you better get taller the next time I see you. Looking down at you sometimes makes my neck hurt- EEEKK" he fell down to the floor as Yaki kicked on the back.