Chapter Twenty-Seven: Of Knights and Weirdos

Start from the beginning

"That's because she has to go to the store and get more commoner's coffee for us," the twins drawled," We're running out because it's so popular now."

My older sister sent me a sympathetic glance before the twins hoisted her in the air comically and toted her out of the room. It was my turn to send the sympathy. I sighed and struggled to move to my table, cursing Kyouya and Tamaki every time I managed to trip. I only made it a few feet before I was picked up and thrown over the shoulder of my tall boyfriend. He was so sweet, I just wish he remember he was wearing armor and it was pressing into my ribs.

"Kyouya, can I please change into something else?" I begged as we passed the Shadow King's table,"I can't even move properly."

He barely sent a glance my way," Looks like you're moving to me."

"With Mori's help!"

He shrugged his shoulders before returning to his laptop. I swear, one of these days, I will erase find out what's on that thing and then erase it just to send him into a deep, spiraling depression...that was a little dark wasn't it?

I was placed on my couch gently, caressed on my cheek and then left to my own devices. Sigh. I was stuck here forever wasn't I?

"You look so elegant!"

"Stunning!"

"I want a dress like that!"

"How did you get your hair like that?"

"You're a princess today, right?"

The questions and comments were endless. It was getting annoying," Oh, thank you, but sometimes I wish I wasn't so beautiful."

One girl, a regular spoke up immediately, as I knew she would," But why? Isn't beauty something every girl strives for?"

I sent a melancholy look her way and she froze," Is it? That doesn't seem right does it?"

"What do you mean," another girl asked.

"Isn't it better to be liked because of who you are and not what you look like?" I let my gold-green eyes mist up," Curse this beauty. How can I ever know if you all even like me for who I am?" I covered my eyes daintily and sniffled for effect.

"Oh no!"

"Miku!"

"Of course we really like you!"

"You're so fun!"

"And nice!"

I let my eyes shine dramatically," Do you really? You really like me?"