Prologue - Harbourfront City

Koza was woken up by the sound of his window being opened by a large gust of wind. He woke up startled and looked around. "What the hell was that?" he got up from his soft and comfy bed and looked out of his now opened window. "It's going to rain today that'll be great for the crops!" Koza thought to himself, he decided to close his windows making sure to lock them so the window won't blast open again. He went to his bathroom and did is morning routine then did a check on his Rawst and Pinap berry fields. He had a couple of stops to make in the city down the road.

     The lucario started walking on the small dirt path that leaded to the large city known has Harbourfront City. Harbourfront City is one of the biggest port cities in the world, its home to a large population of water and flying types. As the lucario was walking down the dirt path he felt a drop of rain hit his nose. "I need to Hurry before it starts to rain even harder.." Koza started to walk a lot faster hoping to beat the upcoming downpour. The strawhat Koza was wearing was starting to get a little wet and it started to leak onto his fur. "Hopefully I can find somewhere to wait for the rain." Koza said as he was walking towards the main part of town. in the main part of Harbourfront  City there are a lot of cute café's and restaurants. "I should probably shake off a lot of the rain in my fur.." He went under the awning of a cafe called 'Velvet Cafe' and shook the rain out of his fur. Koza opened the door and a small door bell rung, as the lucario was walking in and taking a seat a small umbreon with glasses appeared from behind the counter. "Something seems weird about this umbreon" Koza thought to himself as he was staring at the umbreon with a menacing gaze.

     The umbreon started to blush a little bit "H-hey umm is there something you would like?" the lucario fixed his gaze and apologized "Oh sorry I just haven't seen a Umbreon with that colored ring lighting" he now turned his body towards the shy umbreon  and away from the window. "I-its okay I get that alot.." The umbreon replied, he seemed to get stared at alot for his white colored rings. "So what's your name?" Koza piped up to break the awkwardness. "Oh! my name is Carl, and I go to the local college. What about you what's your name?" The umbreon seemed to start making a coffee of some sort while conversing to Koza. "My name is Koza, i'm a Farmer, I also go to the local college. I start next week I moved here recently." While Koza was speaking The white ringed umbreon brought 2 drinks to where the lucario was sitting and sat across from him. "I made you a mocha I just had a feeling you would like a sweet drink... it's on the house so don't worry about paying!" The umbreon had a smile on his face. The lucario could feel the umbreons aura, the aura was so inviting and nice Koza could tell how much of a good person this umbreon is. "I do enjoy sweet things.." He decided to take a sip of this newly found drink and loved how it tasted. "Mmmm" he put his hand to his cheek and was visibly happy "I really like this Carl!"  Koza quickly made work of what was left in the drink practically chugging the mocha. "Ahhhh~" he slouched back in his chair in a great mood after discovering a new drink that he loved so much. The umbreon seemed very glad that his drink was enjoyed very well. "Well i'm glad you enjoyed it so much! The next time you visit... if there is a next time.." Carl said with a bleak smile. "There will definitely be a next time I enjoyed our little time together Carl." Koza gazed towards the window noticing that the rain has started to die down a little. The downpour turned into a light sunshower. "Well Carl, i'll see you tomorrow i've gotta pick up some supplies for my farm and head home." He got out of his seat and patted the soft spoken umbreon on the head and left through the door "Bye Koza!" Carl had a big smile on his face and his tail was wagging as Koza left the door.

     The lucario was in quite a great mood after meeting a new friend and learning a new treat he enjoys. He finished shopping through town and completed his shopping list; walked home and went into his house dropping off the supplies he bought and went out into his field and started harvesting his berries. After getting all his crops harvested he carried baskets of them into his storage room so that he could sell them at his stall at the next farmers harvest. By the time he was done it was time for him to sleep, he went to his room and went to bed. 

------------------------------------------------------------

this was a first writing something like this i hope whoever read this enjoyed also don't be afraid to give me feedback on the mistakes i made! thank you for reading and i will work on a new chapter soon!

-BroKen_DanK