It didn't take much longer as the boat part was the longest.

Later on in the day we arrived to the big house the house was white walls and had a huge garden.

I quickly got out of the car to fresh air.

As we opened the door boxes was all over the entrances. I looked for one that had my names on and took them to my room, this took a few up and down the stairs.

As I was about to get my last box from downstairs a knock at the door. I opened it to see "Rafe" he smiled at me "your all grown up" he said as his arms opened for a hug which I quickly did wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I laughed at what he said "you've seemed to be a lot taller then I last remembered" I said smiling.

"Zak" I called my brother he came rushing down the stairs with a smile "hey man" he said as him and Rafe did a hand shake of some sort.

"I'll see you around Rafe" I waved him goodbye "see you soon" he replied and I walked up the stairs with my last box.

My mother and farther was sorting everything out throughout the house.

My room was white and had one large open door window which lead to a small balcony, there was already soft cotton white curtains on it, I placed a tall fake plant into the corner next to the door a picture frame just above the plant.

I looked up and noticed the projector was still up which a kept there I set up my make up table which had round bulb lights on it, and placed small details onto it.

I then added a plant and alarm clock to the side table and then filled my walk in cupboard with clothes and shoes lastly I changed the old sheets into new ones and filled the bed with pillows.

I went down stairs and saw the Cameron family sat in my living room Milo was asleep on his bed in the middle of the room, I leaned on the frame of the entrance waiting for someone to notice "Paige omg" Layla screamed "Paige?" They both then came running towards me and I pulled them into a tight hug "I've missed you guys" I said holding them.

"We've missed you more" layla replied we let go. Ward was waving which I waved and smiled back to."let's go see the room you've been working on" Sarah said I smiled "follow me, I think you guys will love it"
They followed me up the winey stairs and through the second floor corridor.

I opened my door "I love this" Sarah said while walking throughout my closet "styles changed?" She asked "I guess so" I smirked "I like it might have to steal some" Sarah hummed "oh really" I said.

"I just want this to be my room" Layla said as she slumped into the chair.

After a while we talked about how life was while not seeing each other. Time went bye and then we went downstairs the two family's was together just like before radio playing in the back.

As it went quite the radio sounded louder "Hurricane Agatha continues its steady March towards Kildare island on the outer banks of North Carolina" the radio spoke i rolled my eyes "first day back on the island and a storm" my mother says "count us lucky" we finished up and me and Rafe helped clean the dishes making conversation looking out the window the sky was getting darker.

The Cameron's left after we all said our goodbyes and I slumped on the sofa next to my brother as my parents was upstairs "nice welcome back?" I asked the boy "you can say that again" he said "sounds like you had a good time" he smiled "when you going to
meet your other friends?" He asked "who?" I questioned "the boys that always came over" he said "oh I don't think I'll be talking to them" I said in a frown.

He pulled me into a hug, "it's okay if they was proper friends they will understand and get over it" he said.

All I did was smile at him "all the windows shut now" my mother said looking stressed my farther came and sat not long after her.

I sat there for a few minutes until I get my eyes become heavy "I'm going to bed goodnight guys" I said "okay good night" my dad said "love you guy" I replied "love you peach" my mother answered "Milo come" I said as I walked through the frame that connected the kitchen and living room.

I turned my lamp on in my room and shut my curtains, I slipped under the duvet and Milo curled at the end of my bed I then flicked the lamp of that was on my side table.

It didn't take me long to fall to sleep as I tossed and turned to get comfortable.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝘁𝘄^