BASEBALL GAME; Jaden

In less than an hour Jaden had a baseball game.

(outfit ^^)

I noticed that he was really nervous because he wasn't talking or laughing at all, like her normally would before his other games.

I knock on his bedroom door

"hey, can I come in?" I ask him. he hums in reply and I walk in to see him laying on his bed ready for his baseball game in an hour.

"you alright J?" I ask sitting down beside him.

"im just a bit nervous" he responds sitting up beside you.

"Jaden, you've been training for ages and you the best on that team. you'll do great I promise."  "and after the game we're all going out together" I add

He kisses me, with his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders. after a few seconds he pulls away and smiles. We talk a bit before we go downstairs and get into the car. (we had to be a little earlier so Jaden and his team can have a little last minute training). Jaden doesn't seem nervous now, which makes me smile.

we reach the baseball field where I sit in between Jayla and Javon, Jaden rushes up to me giving me a kiss on the lips and whispering a quick "I love you" in my ear before going his friends in the dugout.

                                                                           -Time Skip-

Jaden's team won, I'm honestly not surprised at all since he's been training non stop, as soon as he leaves the field I run over to him to hug him, he chuckles and kisses me. Then the rest of his family comes over to congratulate him and the rest of his team.

"okay we're gonna go home, get ready and go out to eat" Jessica says before walking to the car.

Jaden runs over to his friends and tells them where the restaurant is before running back to me. He sits next to me in the car telling me all about his game, I of coursed listened happily. if only he knew how proud I was.

                                                     -time skip- (cause im too lazy lmfao)

(your outfit ^)

Jaden wears a simple white top, black/grey jeans and back and white nike dunks his hair was curly and messy, he looks amazing as usual. 

"You look amazing babe" he whispers as he pulls you closer to him by your waist. That simple compliment makes your entire face go red and butterflies explode in your stomach.   why is he so perfect??

                                                              **at the restaurant**

The adults and smaller kids sit in a separate table, while all the teenagers sit in one big table. One of Jadens friends( I think his name was Luke) kept looking at you with a smile, your sure that Jaden notices because his grip on your waist tightens. You all order your food and you get **whatever food you want** Jaden being Jaden orders the same as you.

"Hey y/n right?" Luke asks you, a big smile still on his face.

"yup thats me" you respond taking a few small glances at Jaden, jealousy and anger written all over his face.

"can I have your snap or something?" Luke asks you.

"nah sorry mate, she's mine" Jaden says calmly. you smile and kiss his cheek.

 hope you liked this :))))

I literally can't think of any imagines so please request. like anything!!!<3

Hope ya'll are alright ❤️