Ch: 2 Pt: 15 Outer-Verse

Start from the beginning

"Hey man."  Shosuke said, walking up to Izuku.

"Hey Sho."  Izuku greeted.

"Man, you've really come a long way.  Both literally and figuratively.  You were once a quirkless boy with dreams of being a hero, and now your the worlds strongest being and probably the most loved hero of them all."  Shosuke said with a smile.

"You came a long way too man.  Give yourself some credit."  Izuku said, getting an 'are you serious?' look from Shosuke.

"For a little while, yes.  But I think ever since I joined U.A, I've been going down a long slippery slope."  Shosuke said in an upset tone.

"No you're not."  Izuku said.

"Lost my sister.  Lost my mom.  Lost the Sports Festival.  Lost an arm.  Was shot 5 times, which I shouldn't have survived.  Lost my quirks.  Lost my wings.  Lost my mind.  Temporarily lost everyone's trust.  Lost some trust of the public ever since that video of me beating you, Genos and Katsuki surfaced like oil on water.  And I can't even use my Bloodline without risking everyone's safety.  Honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm the supporting character in my own story."  Shosuke laughed, causing Izuku to awkwardly turn towards the fourth wall.

"Well, when you put it like that, it seems a lot worse than it is."  Izuku said, looking back outside, before remembering something from the Class 1B Dorms.

"Back in 1B's dorms, I confronted you about having weapons in that safe.  You objected to everything I said to you, except for the weapons.  You just said they weren't used."  Izuku said, confusing Shosuke.

"Yeah, I know.  What about it?"  Shosuke asked, as Izuku continued.

"I was just confused, that's all.  I understand the Sword, since that's a trophy, but a gun?  I mean, what use would you have for that as a hero?  I did try and argue with the fact that Azazel might have put them there, but then why would you be so protective of it if you didn't know what was in it?"  Izuku said, coming up with a question after every question.

"Just hold the reigns there my friend, we don't want you galloping off before the big moment."  Shosuke said, calming Izuku down.

"Oh, sorry.  I guess my blabbering is still there.  Anyways, long question short, why have such an uncivilized weapon, if you have such a sophisticated power?"  Izuku asked, making Shosuke pause.

"Well, when I lost my other powers, and when I found out that the other me wasn't in my head to help me, I decided that if in the case I needed to defend myself or needed to fight, a gun would be the quickest and easiest option for me.  I wouldn't risk going overboard with my power, and the fight wouldn't be dragged on too long."  Shosuke said, to which Izuku nodded in understanding.

"I get that, but gun's do kill people more times than they immobilize them."  Izuku said.

"Well of course I know that.  I wouldn't get a gun if I didn't have proper training.  I have a good aim, trust me."  Shosuke said with a smile.

"But still, good aim or not, the damage caused by a gun can be more fatal than certain quirks in the hands of heroes.  At least with a quirk you can hold back, but with a gun, there's just one power level, 'Out of the Shaft'. "  Izuku said to Shosuke.

"It's not like I'm really gonna use it, it's just a last-minute way out of a fight that probably will never happen.  It's just as simple as that.  Put simply, I have it because I want it."  Shosuke said, confusing Izuku.

"Wait, now I'm confused.  What 16-year-old student wakes up one morning and decides they want a gun?"  Izuku asked Shosuke, instantly regretting that question, knowing what response was about to follow.