Wtf

Jacks POV

I see Percival come from the woods and other littles return.

I go and see Roger and Simone. They wanted to discuss marriage.

They want me to bless them and their marriage.

Ralph and I got close over the past month and we'll we started to date in public now.

I kiss him and tell him the news about everyone and everything.

They want it to be on top of the Stone Mountain and they want only the big nuns to come and the lil nuns can party with them after.

Ralph missed Piggy but we were trying to see if Piggy really loves us like we do him.

I look at Roger and Simone and I know. They love Piggy too.

They won't admit it because they don't want to hurt each other but they both do secretly.

We start to set up on the Stone Mountain and we invite the big nuns such as: Me, Ralph, Sam, Eric, and Maurice.

We chained Maurice to the chair because he was still on his sentence but Roger wanted him here.

"Roger do you take Simone to be your husband" I say.

"I do" he answers.

"Simone do you take Roger to be your Husband" I move on.

"I do" Simone says with passion in his eyes.

"You are now Husband and Husband you may kiss the I forgot just kiss" I laugh off.

Everyone claps and Simone throws the flowers behind him.

And looks like Ralph caught them. I picked Ralph up and kissed him.

We all went down back to see that all the lil nuns are gone and then we see Maurice gone too.

We here some noise in the woods and we walk slowly too it.

There I saw Piggy dancing and laughing.

Maurice was making some drinks for everyone like a bartender and Percival was all over Piggy.

They were sexy dancing and everyone was having a blast.

Some of the lil nuns were playing music and create their own band.

They see us come out and everyone goes silent.

Piggy can't look at us in the face.

He sees that Roger and Simone have gotten married already and looks like he's going to cry.

"Party over everyone head back home" Ralph yells.

Everyone starts walking back and Roger and Simone stay a little then look at each other.

If they stay Piggy will probably be a problem to their relationship.

If they go Piggy and them are done for good.

They look at each other and with one breath they walk away leaving the 3 of us all alone.

Piggy pees himself again and ruins his clothes for the 1000th time.

He looks down standing in his puddle and starts walking to the Lagoon.

We follow him calling out his name.

He takes off his clothes puts them in the washing area and starts to bathe himself.

Me and Ralph take off our clothes and come in with him.

"It's only been 5 days and you cause problems" I say to him looking at his face.

"Sorry Daddy" he says back still obedient.

"We let you go free and you ruin Roger and Simone's wedding" Ralph guilts him.

"Sorry Daddy" his voice low.

"Don't call us that anymore we're not going to be your Daddy's" Ralph looks at me in confusion.

Piggy looks us at us and his heart finally breaks into pieces.

"Me and Ralph decided that your just not obedient enough for us you don't listen so we're going to just disown you" I confess to him.

"Wha-Wait-don-umm-please-wai-don't?!?" Piggy doesn't know how to react.

I grab Ralph and he just looks at me we both walk away slowly. But I have a plan to this. Piggy has been treated like a pet for so long that he doesn't know how to act when we aren't there he depends on us.

And I'm really just trying to see if he actually needs us.

"WAIT DADDYS DONT GO PLEASE I NEED YOU PLEASE I WILL BE OBEDIENT I PROMISE PLEASE DADDYS!" I look at Ralph.

We both look at each other with a sly smirk on our faces.

"What was that Piggy" we want him to beg.

"Please Daddy's I'll be good I promise please don't disown me I-I need you please" Piggy begs.

I pick him up and he looks up at me him in my arms.

"Fine but only if your obedient from now on" I warn him.

"Yes daddy" he says.

I see him start sucking on his thumb and before you know it he's locked in the crib.

"I knew you were going to do that" Ralph smirks back.

"Yeah totally knew that" I tease.

"I-I did" he says not convincing anyone.

"Yeah right just get into bed hottie we have a lot to think about tonight ok" I push him.

"Oh shut up" he chuckles.

I think I will always love him.

We lay in bed together looking at the roof.

"Would you marry me if I asked" I say to him trying to think about everything.

"Well it depends are you asking me Jack" Ralph looks at me.

"If I ask you to marry me will you say yes" I ask again.

"Well I guess I would marry you" he says not sure.

"Is that a yes or a no come one on you can't just say I guess. This is a no or yes answer" I grab his hand.

"Yes I would marry you if you asked" he says soothing my nerves of rejection.

"Even if we both love Piggy" I ask.

"We're not Roger and Simone Jack" He looks at me and I looks at him.

"I know that but still even if we both love him will you Marry me" I ask again.

"Yes Jack fucking yes I will marry you even if we love the same person" he says annoyed I'm not asking the real thing.

"Ralph will you marry me" I ask one last time.

Ralph looks me in my eyes and I do too I can see tears coming out.

"Yes I will" he says one last time.

I kiss him. Looks like the flowers are right.