Beidou #1

This was also requested by the same person:)

Your p.o.v

It was a regular night in the Alcor as everyone was drinking, everyone but me and Kazuha though since Kazuha didn't like drinking and I didn't too.

"Yoo!! Why aren't you men drinking huh?!" Beidou says as she was clearly drunk and she was still holding a cup full of either beer or wine.

"Hello Beidou how's the alcohol?" "Great!" She says taking another big sip of her drink, Beidou walked out of me and Kazuha to go somewhere else i guess the bar to get another drink.

Beidou's p.o.v

I walked in the bathroom as i closed the door also putting my drink on one of the shelves as i went near the shower taking off my clothes.

I sat down on the floor putting my hand near my folds and started rubbing as i was still wet from Him god why did he have to be so..

My thoughts were cut off by my orgasm, Well that was quick but i was still thinking about sexual thoughts about Y/n.

"Beidou? You there? I didnt notice you didnt go to the bar and instead your here?" Y/n says as he knocked multiple times "Wait! Im not done" "Okay??" He says as i cleaned myself up and dressed myself up and opening the door seeing his concerned face.

"You okay?" Y/n says looking at me as i felt my face heat up probably from the alcohol.

"Come with me" I said dragging him back to the crowds as we went to my room as it was dark in the room "Why are we here?" He asked as i took off my clothes and leaning myself into him as his lips were soft as hell.

"Beidou what are you doing?" Y/n says as he turned on the light and a shocked face plastered on his as he saw every inch of my body.

He turned off the lights again and ran up to me as we got into a heated make out session as he gently carressed my face with one of his hands the other was playing with my hair.

Y/n carried my legs up and sat down near the headboard of the bed, I started grinding on him as he groaned.

He took off his clothes as we both layed down on the bed as Y/n was ontop of me.

We were still making out as he put two fingers in my folds, I moaned as his fingers kept going in and out.

A few minutes later i reached my climax as i came on his fingers as he pulled them out.

Your p.o.v

I positioned myself infront of her as i was now fully naked.

I thrusted myself into her as she moaned into the kiss.

I kept thrusting myself into her as Beidou kept moaning, Her insides were soft and was also gripping onto me.

After a few minutes later as we both reached our climax and came together.

Beidou pulled away as we were both breathless.

"That was.." She said as she was panting "I'll see you tommorrow Captain?" I said as i smiled at her while she nodded.

We shared one final kiss together before we both got dressed and said bye to each other.

I headed to my chambers as Kazuha was waiting for me outside my door.

"Hey?" "Where were you?! I've been looking everywhere" "I was busy" I responded to him as i opened my door "Busy with what?" Kazuha said as he stopped me.

"I was outside getting fresh air okay? Alcohol doesn't smell that good" "Agreed" He says as he walked away and went to his own room.

I got in my room remembering those moments with her, But i was tired so i slept in.

The next morning

"Y/n wake up!!" Kazuha shouted while knocking rapidly on my door, I groaned as i was annoyed by my interrupted sleep.

"I'll be there!" I said as i got up from my bed and went into the bathroom, I showered and got dressed for the day and headed out the door.

I was met with fresh air from the outside as i saw Kazuha sitting at his regular spot but Beidou nowhere to be seen.

I climbed up to talk to Kazuha as he saw me "Morning Y/n" He calmly said "Heyya" I responded as i sat next to him.

"Where's Beidou?" "She needed more sleep" Kazuha quickly responded while he was looking at the calm waves of the ocean.

"Y/n! I need to talk to you!" A voice behind me says as i turned around i was met with..

Beidou.

"About what?" I asked as i got down "Just come with me" She whispered as she dragged me to a private place.

"What is this talk about?-" i got cut off by Beidou kissing me.

I melted and got in the kiss as things escalated to a make-out session but was stopped since we were still in public.

Heyya! Beidou is done and now is the time for Sara!!

Have a great day/afternoon/night!!
Love ya!

☆◇♡◇☆