Raiden Ei #1

Warning this Oneshot has smut and ps this was requested by @UnspokenWanderer808

Your p.o.v

I was called in by Shogun into her office by Sara as she said Ei seemed angry?

I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' as i twisted the knob as it opened as i saw her signing papers while her hair was flowing by the wind.

"Please Y/n have a seat" Ei said as i walked up snd taking a seat near her desk "Why am i here?" I said as she immediatly chuckled at me.

Timeskip

I was still stuck at Ei's office looking at her as she does the last bit of paperwork, As she was done she dragged me to her bedroom as Ei started to strip off her clothes.

"What are you waiting for?" Ei said as she was now fully naked.

We were now both naked laying in bed having a heated make-out session Ei pulled away as she got ontop of me.

She layed down on my chest kissing me again as she started bouncing up and down as i moaned into the kiss.

The only sound in the room was skin slapping together and both of our loud moans.

I got ontop of her taking control as i thrusted quick and rough hearing Ei moaning uncontrollaby as i took one of her breasts in my mouth while the other massaged the other one.

"Y/n!" She said loudly while she was still moaning out of her mind.

Some minutes later we both came and was now laying down tiredly on the bed as i was laying down on Ei as she was playing with my hair.

The next morning

I woke up earlier than Ei and got up to take a shower since i need it to wake up.

After my shower i prepared one of Sara's Special Dishes since Sara already prepared it as she was only expecting the Shogun but got me instead.

"Where's she?" Sara says as she handed me two of her specialty dish as i grabbed both of them not answering her.

I went up to Ei's room as i opened the door i see her tying up her robe "Morning love" I said as she turned around as a smile plastered on her face.

"Sara made breakfast for you and made an extra for me" I said chuckling as i placed it on the table.

Ei walked up to me as i turned around while giving her a peck on the lips before we both sat.

Thats the end since i got lazy and sorry the smut was too little or not that good but i was in a rush since i have more requests PLS

Have a great day/afternoon/night
Love ya!

☆◇♡◇☆