十五 What a day..

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: Long chapter + Bonus

Y/n;

  Take a breath in and out, the place I'm right now was cooling. The AC was facing my face feeling so much better than standing outside of the shop.

  Oh right, where am I? Well... I'm somewhere where I could receive my matching uniform with the Haitani brothers.

  Let's be honest, I'm kinda excited about getting the uniform. Yesterday, they showed me the way where I could get my uniform.

  I try my best not to get lost today. But damn! I came earlier than I expected it seems like I didn't get lost at all.

  Now, I'm sitting on the couch resting while waiting for my uniform. A man in his 30's looks like he's trying to find someone.

  Of course, [Y/n] being kind went up to him and offering a helping hand.

Y/n: Hi, is there anything you need help with?

  The man looks at [Y/n] in shock but somehow shakes in fear? Even if he tries to speak, he keeps stuttering.

Man: Oh, I- erm D-do you know a p-person named [F/n]?

  [Y/n] smiles at him.

Y/n: That's me.

Man: I s-see, here's your uniform!

  The sudden yelled up making [Y/n] fletched a little, staring at the man and blinking twice.

  The man tossed [Y/n] the uniform, rushing back into a room and never came out again.

  The uniform had fallen on the floor, [Y/n] pick it up dusting away the dust that's on the uniform.

Y/n's Pov
I guess he's the tailor...

  [Y/n] holds her uniform in her hands, touching the fabric it's soft and comfortable too. But then, [Y/n] froze cause she remembered something..

Y/n's Pov
Is this made of high quality fabric?!

✧ A Little Timeskip ✧

Tailor;

  A little bell rang gently from the door, finally the guy named [F/n] had left making me relief.

  Coming out from the stuff room where I store different fabrics. I noticed there's something on the counter 一 A note and.... Cash?!

  I took over the note and read it in my mind.

✧ The note ✧

  Hi, I'm [F/n]. Thanks for making my uniform, sadly I don't know how much the uniform cost so.. I left my money on the counter. And thanks again!

✧ Note Finished ✧

  The Tailor 一 Micheal assume that [F/n] notice there's a pen and an extra paper on the counter, so he (F/n) wrote the note here.