十 一 Hangout?

[Your Ringtone ~]

  My flip phone ringtone has woken me up from my deep slumber, using my pillow to cover my ears groaning out loud trying to ignore it.

  Still could hear my flip phone ringing, slowly rosing my upper body reaching my left hand for my flip phone at the left side of my side table.

  Picking up the call while yawing, like damn who dare to woke you up from your precious sleep?

•In the call•

Y/n: *Yaws* Hello..?

Izana:
Morning [F/n]!

Y/n: Who's this..?

Izana:
Take a little guess.

Y/n: I don't feel like guessing today.. bye..

Izana:
NONONO! Actually it's Izana..

Y/n: Is there anything you need..?

Izana:
Yes there is, wanna hangout?

Y/n: No-

Izana:
Great! You're coming with us, meet us at [random cafe name]. See yah!

•End the call•

  [Y/n] eyes twitch from after what Izana had said.

Y/n's Pov
Let Me SLEEP!

  Sighing while walking out from her death bed- I mean soft bed. Opening her closet door simply picking a [F/Color] hoodie, some pants and shoes setting them aside.

  Taking a warm shower, washing her face didn't bother to style her hair changing into the outfit she had chosen.

  Getting her headphone, mp3, house keys, flip phone and 6 black cards. Locking her door shut and departed towards the cafe Izana had told her.

Mitzuki(Author): Monoko and Mika already have one of [Y/n]'s black card.

  Never knew that the cafe was actually near her apartment. walking around in the cafe finding Izana, she let her headphone swinging around her neck.

  Someone gently tap her shoulder behind her, facing the person behind her 一 it's Izana while the other three was behind him.

  But something was wrong, they looks like trying to hold their laughs? [Y/n] tilted her head at the side confusion was writing in her eyes.

Rindou: You just woke up?

  Still trying to hold his laugh. This makes [Y/n] more confused cause she remembered it was Izana who called her not Rindou like how does he knew?!

Y/n's Pov
Sorry readers, I just woke up I'm kinda a little stupid-

Ran: Do you sleep with your eye cover mask on?

  After what Ran had asked, Rindou and Izana was at the back laughing their heart out, both hand holding their stomach.