"What was the punishment?" She asked. "Kneeling for fifteen minutes" Louis replied. She hmmed and asked,"Do you notice any triggering since he isn't fully in support of a bdsm relationship?". "Yeah, I do. I've noticed how he doesn't likes praises. Even if he does a good work, his face scrunchs every time and one more thing" Louis explained.

"On Wednesday, his friends called him but since he was in punishment, I picked the call up and kept it on speaker. His friends were saying something about him not being manly enough. It affected him badly because he rushed to the bathroom and took a blade out" Louis added in. Emily's eyebrows raised at the boy. That was truly intense. "Did you do anything about it?" She asked.

"Yeah, I stopped him and then we had pizza and watched a movie" Louis replied back. "I see. So, from my analysis, you need a little more strict on Mr.Styles from now. He needs abit more strictness in his routine. Show him stuff around, try to tell him about the things you've choosen" Emily stated. Louis nodded in return completely agreeing with the counselor.

"And try to make him talk to other submissives as well" Emily added. "Thank you, I'll try my best" Louis said as he stood up. Emily stood up with a smile and said,"I trust you Louis. You're one of our best dominants. I know you can do it". Louis smiled and replied,"I hope I do".

He walked outside and saw Harry on his phone. His eyebrows were furrowed while his lips were curved downwards. Louis cleared his throat loudly. Harry immediately got up stuffing his phone in his pocket. "Let's go" He said looking at the boy. Harry gave him a nod to which Louis replied,"I think I need to repeat the rules again".

"Yes sir" Harry replied back. They walked back towards Liam's car and saw Zayn and Liam there. "How did it go?" Louis asked. "Good, she said we should both try something new" Liam replied. "Like what?" Louis asked back climbing inside the car. "I was thinking bondage but that's totally upto Zee" Liam said with a smile on his face.

"What about you?" He asked. "Uh the ordinary" Louis replied back. Harry's eyebrows furrowed thinking about it, Louis didn't tell Liam anything. What did she say? She told him to talk to him about how he felt about sexual contact.

~

"Do you wanna see the playroom?" Louis asked all of sudden. Harry choked on his pasta that he made for the lunch. He grabbed a glass of water and tried to stop his choking. "Why would you do that?" Harry asked almost in annoyance. "Manner Harold" Louis said almost ordered. "Sorry" He mumbled back and continued eating. Louis took a deep breath and asked again,"So do you wanna see it or not?". "Its like the one in fifty shades of Grey?" Harry asked with curiosity.

"You've seen that?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow. Harry gave him a nod and added,"I did sir". "What did you see in it then that tells you something about bdsm?" Louis asked. He wanted to know what the younger boy knew about it. Harry stood up placing his plate in the sink, he walked back and said,"It was for the dominant's pleasure and then they had punishments like spanking and hiting with belt".

Louis nodded, after he heard that he added,"You know Harry, it is mostly about the dominant's pleasure but did you know that many submissives get pleasure from pleasuring their dominants". Harry raised an eyebrow as he replied,"Didn't knew that". He added a sir at the end with a pause.

"The punishments can also be other than that. Those punishments can also be added as rewards because some simply like them" Louis explained. "How can someone get off with pain?" Harry asked with a disgusted face expression. "Hey, no kink shaming here but yeah people have a pain kink" Louis replied back.

Harry took a deep breath and leaned back on the chair. He surely didn't knew it had so much to it. Maybe he wouldn't mind seeing the room, he had never seen one in his life, what could possibly go wrong. "I think I wanna see the room sir" Harry said in a low tone. Louis gave him a nod and stood up. After he placed his dish in sink, he started to moved towards his room.

Harry only followed him quietly. Louis opened the door as they both walked inside. It was pitch black in the start but then Louis switched the lights on. Harry turned his gaze to the center and saw the huge bed in between. It had black silk sheets on it. Most of the theme of the room was black and Grey. The bed had four beams supporting it from the corner.

In the corner it had a matt black cabinet, Harry could see all the sex toys on display. Along the side was another one of those but without the mirror. To the bed's side, it had a huge wooden cross painted in black along with cuffs on all four of its ends. It also had a huge Grey couch infront of it. The lighting was not that bright but not that low as well.

The ceiling had some lighting design on it while the back wall had a texture on it. Harry took a deep breath as he asked,"Can I see?". Louis gave him a nod and walked inside with the sub. "This is were I keep stuff like canes, whips, handcuffs, etc" Louis explained as he opened one of the cabinet. "Do you wanna touch it?" Louis asked with ease. Harry gave him a nod and moved his head to touch the cane, a shiver rang down his spine.

That would hurt, he thought. After, Louis moved to the other cabinet and said,"This is mostly the reward section". Harry nodded and said,"Its nothing like the fifty shades one". "Yeah, people have different preferences. Liam has abit different than mine. If you want you can see that as well" Louis stated.

♡