"Sleepy?" He asked. "Hate waking up early" He mumbled back. Louis and Liam giggled hearing Zayn. "How do you feel Harry?" He heard Liam ask. "Uh I don't know" He replied back. He didn't knew if he sounded rude or not, so his gaze automatically turned towards Louis. He gave him a small nod through the rare view mirror.

"Its alright, Zayn was quite nervous yesterday" Liam stated. "Stan used to get nervous as well" Louis said almost in a low tone. Harry's eyebrows furrowed hearing the name. He had heard it earlier but couldn't remember clearly. Was he his old sub?

~

"Hello gentlemen" a lady greeted as soon as they entered the room. She looked in her thirties and had short blonde hair. "Hello" Louis greeted and shaked hands with her. "Hello" Harry did the same with her. "Settle down please. I'm Mrs.Emily Vouse" She introduced. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm a dominant" Louis introduced himself. "I'm Harry Styles" Harry introduced, he didn't add the submissive because he simply didn't wanted to.

"So, it's your first week guys" Emily said looking into a file. "How's the progress?" She asked looking at the boys. "Its going good. We've had our contract done and even had a punishment" Louis stated. She hmmed and turned towards Harry and asked,"What do you say Mr.Styles?". "Uh it's okay" He replied.

"Mr.Tomlinson I suggest we take individual lessons. We usually do this with every couple" Emily stated. Louis gave him a nod and stood up. He turned to Harry and asked,"Will you be okay?". He gave him a hmm and turned his gaze back. "So Harry, are you comfortable will me calling you that?" She asked.

"Yeah" Harry replied back. "Are you comfortable with this relationship?" She asked as she opened a notepad. "Not really. I- uh my parents forced me into this school" Harry replied back. "Okay, so have you decided to give it a chance?" She asked. Harry shifted into his seat and replied,"No, I'm not gay". Emily took a deep breath and replied,"Its not about homosexual Harry. It's about being in discipline. Bdsm helps a being to stay in order and keep their mind healthy" She explained.

"But what can I even do if I don't want to do anything sexual with him? Won't he be like disappointed?" Harry asked with hesitantation. "Its something you and your dominant should discuss" Emily stated. "Now, how about you tell me about him?" She added. "He's patient with me. He never forced anything on me" Harry replied back which was the truth, the only thing that happened was the punishment, other than that Louis would occasionally ask him to clean his room and do his homework.

"I see. Are you comfortable with him?" She asked back. "I guess I am" Harry replied back. There was silence inbetween them. Emily wrote something and closed her pad. "I'd like to talk to Mr.Tomlinson now, would you please wait outside?" She asked. Harry nodded and stood up. He walked outside and saw Louis siting there. "How did it go?" Louis asked walking towards him.

"Alright" Harry replied back. He hmmed and said,"She called you in". Louis nodded as he was about to go inside, he patted Harry's shoulder and walked inside. What did it mean?

"Hello Mr.Tomlinson" Emily greeted once again and let him sit. "Just Louis" He stated. "So, what do you think of Harry as your sub?" Emily asked. "Its been only a week since we both have known each other. I'm not one to judge but he's been a nice lad" Louis replied back. "How is he as your sub?" She asked. "It depends upon his mood to follow rules. If he wants something, he'll follow them when he doesn't, he won't" Louis explained.

"Have you taken any action against it?" Emily asked. "Not really" Louis replied. In honesty, he was scared. Since the day he got to know about Harry's friends, he was scared of hurting the boy. "Alright" She said and turned to write something. "So, how has the last week been for you?" She asked. "It was good. Harry had his first punishment for swearing" Louis replied back.