𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐨#1

Request by: No one

3rd Person/Author POV

Taro was preparing all of their stuff to met Mr. Rusu and asked for help. While, he was sorting stuffs, [Name] approached him.

"So, you're gonna move away from this village?" The girl [eye colour] eyes landed at the boy's face in concerned. He looked at her and then gave her a forced smile.

"I'm afraid yes. With what I have to go through now, I need to clear my mind...," His smile faded away and then looked down. [Name] walked up to him and then patted his shoulder, giving Taro her smile, the boy stress started to go away, a little.

"Where is Beni and Saiya? They might need my comfort more than you," She chuckled so, does Taro. He pointed to where Beni and Saiya was so she went straight to them. She poked both of their shoulder causing the two child jumped a little.

"AAHH! [NAME]!" both of them shouted in shocked. The older girl laughed and then both of them joined.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startled you both," she said, changing her voice quickly. Beni and Saiya stopped laughing after a while and then smiled at her.

"That's fine! Great to see you again!" Beni said in excitement, Saiya smile too but then her smile faded.

"I guess, you hear about us going somewhere else, right?" Saiya looked down, the older girl looked at the two young child trying not to cry. She then patted both of their head.

"It's alright. You'll be fine without me. Your brother will take a good care of the both you," Beni and Saiya looked at her then gave her a warm hug. Taro looked at the three of them from a far and tried to let go of his thoughts that he will missed [Name], the girl that he was comfortable with, the girl who was always with him when he needed someone. He couldn't let go of her.

It's almost evening and [Name] was about to took her leave but Taro stopped her. "W..Wait! Let's go somewhere first. It could be our last time see each other so I want to spend some time with you...alone..." Taro mumbled the last part but she still can heard it.

"Okay, let's go. Lead the way," she smiled to him and it made Taro felt even more better. They went somewhere that other people won't bothered them. When they arrive on a lake(is it? I guess you guys knew what lake I'm talking about-) [Name] sat down under a tree, so does Taro.

"Kinda sad you have to leave me but you need some time for yourself since, you are the one whose responsible taking care of Beni and Saiya now." The girl started the conversation. Taro looked at her, he started to felt sad again, letting her go was probably the last thing he needed to do.

'The thought of leaving you was kinda painful to me,' Taro said to [Name], the girl looked at the boy back and there was silences between them. Looking into each other's eyes, trying to see if both of them shared the same feelings and thoughts.

[Name] looked away, her face started to heat up with nervousness. 'Painful huh?' the girl spoke, she looked down at her feet, 'If I could, I wanted to followed you but I couldn't,' she continued. Taro was still looking at her, 'You still got family here, of course you couldn't,' the boy put his hand on the girl's shoulder.

'I just wanted to make sure of something before you leave this place,' [Name] brought her head up to looked at Taro, her eyes went straight to his. Another eye contact has been made. Somehow the two of them started to leaned closer, it was like they have read each other's mind. The boy hesitated, so does the girl but their hearts and minds have made the decision.

Kiss.

When their eyes were closed, their lips met. Taro's hand found its way to [Name]'s hand, holding it very tight, not wanting to let it go. [Name] couldn't thought of anything other than Taro, why did this has to happened? Why? She was not ready yet to lived a life without Taro, when she discovered that he was leaving, her heart sank, feeling empty in a part of her heart.

Taro's heart also felt empty after he made his decision. Now he only got Beni and Saiya on his side but it was incomplete without her. However, decision had been made and it might be for the best.

When their lips parted, both of them looked at each other with lights in their eyes. They smiled, but not just a normal smile, a loving one.

'I guess we both shared the same feelings,' [Name].

'Of course,' Taro.

End

Wowowowowow, what am I doing.