Jimin shakes his head as he begins the routine of stretches he would do every time he had dance and workout lessons. Hoseok falls in step with him. He hasn't forgotten either, in fact, he does a small routine of stretches before he heads to breakfast each morning.

"He meant duo", Jimin whispers over to Hoseok as they do their leg stretches with the instructor monitoring their movements. He wants to make sure the two are doing their stretches right so they won't risk injury later on.

Hoseok nods his head, letting Jimin know that he heard him but he keeps stealing glances at the omega's rosy cheeks from hearing the word "couple". It makes him curious as to how much Jimin knows about relationships and if words like "couple" are enough to get him flustered.

After their 10 minutes of stretching, the instructor gets right into their first dance routine.

"My Prince, if it is alright with you may I borrow one of your servants to help instruct you", the instructor asks and Jimin nods his head. The dance instructor smiles at the Prince before grabbing the nearest servants he can find in the hallway and dragging them back into the room. Of course, the beta struggled against the instructor's hold, but once he saw Jimin he stopped putting up a fight.

"Do you know how to dance", the instructor asks the servant beta, who nods uncertainly.

"As long as you know the basics", the instructor says as he goes to turn on the music, "Just follow my lead."

"You two, watch", the dance instructor tells Jimin and Hoseok as he pulls the beta servant into his arms and guides them through the song. As the instructor is dancing, he makes sure to give tips about the dance.

"Make sure you keep your partner close. The one who leads places their hands here and the one that is guided places their hands here", the instructor tells the attentive duo as he waltzes with the slightly inexperienced beta.

When the song ends the instructor allows the flustered beta to leave and turns his full attention to Jimin and Hoseok, who were clapping in awe when the dance ended.

"Pair up", the instructor says loudly and the two turn to each other but don't get any closer. Hoseok feels his stomach fill with butterflies as the omega stares at him. He is not sure if the omega is nervous or waiting for him to make the first move, but he doesn't have time to dwell on that as the instructor pushes them together and manually places their hands in the right spot.

Hoseok is the lead and Jimin will be guided, though neither is displeased with their placement. They are more cautious about how close they are. Almost touching chest to chest. They manage to look from each other to the dance instructor, who has restarted the song they'll be dancing to.

"We shall begin!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin and Hoseok pick up the dance routine pretty easily, both going into professional mode as they move about and Jimin is getting twirled and dipped. They have no problem with the steps, but every time Hoseok is supposed to pull Jimin back to him he hesitates. This causes both of them to go offbeat.

Hoseok doesn't want to make Jimin any more uncomfortable than he already seems. The omega keeps avoiding his eye contact, which he is supposed to maintain but his eyes always move to look anywhere else but at the alpha.

"No, No, No", the instructor says loudly, a little frustrated with the duo as he goes to shut off the music once again. He sighs as he makes his way back to the duo who instantly separated from each other once the music came to a halt.