Ch. 21

"I have scheduled a dance lesson for us", Jimin tells Hoseok, "I noticed how much you enjoyed the activity so I figured we can learn some duo routines."

Hoseok smiles, excited that he gets to dance with Jimin again. Ever since the lessons were postponed and Jimin has been having exclusive one-on-one days with the other alphas, he felt he hasn't been able to spend enough time with the omega. How is he supposed to get close to Jimin if the omega is always preoccupied? He missed the time they spent together before Jimin's relatives showed up.

"Do we need to change for that", Hoseok asks and Jimin nods his head.

"Yes, the outfits have been placed in the dance room. By the time we change into them, the instructor should have arrived to teach us." When they get to the room Hoseok immediately opens the door for Jimin, letting the omega go in first.

Jimin goes to the clothes placed on two separate hooks, both are sports attire with different color palettes. Jimin knows the purple and black one is for him and the dark green and black is for Hoseok.

"We'll take turns changing over there." Jimin points to the all-black room divider that has sprinkles of gold along the border of it. Hoseok swallows when he sees it because that means Jimin will be getting undressed on the other side of it. Yet, he's also a little confused about why they aren't going back to their rooms to change.

"It'll save us time", Jimin tells Hoseok as he heads to the divider. He saw the confusion cross the alpha's face and he knew if he was in Hoseok's place, he would be questioning this situation too.

Jimin is cautious about changing in the same room as the alpha that held him and technically exchanged pheromones with, but he also trusts Hoseok to not do anything that would have him facing dire consequences.

Hoseok turns his back when Jimin goes behind the divider and even closes his eyes. Jimin doesn't know he's doing this and even if he stayed looking towards the divider, he wasn't able to see anything. This is purely out of respect.

Jimin doesn't take too long to get changed since he had put on a simple outfit this morning, rather than his usual wear that has a bunch of layers to it.

"I'm done", Jimin tells Hoseok as he comes from behind the divider and hangs up his clothes. Hoseok turns around to see Jimin is wearing deep dark purple shorts that stop just above his knee with a matching pair of leggings right underneath, and both are paired off with a basic black short sleeve shirt.

"You should change, the instructor will be here soon", Jimin tells Hoseok who has been staring at him for the past few seconds. Hoseok blinks and nods his head, before disappearing behind the divider. He finds it interesting to see Jimin in attire that makes him feel more like the common folk.

Jimin straightens out his outfit in the wide mirror on the wall, while Hoseok changes. He wished he could wear comfortable clothes like these more often but as the royal policy goes, you must always look your best for unexpected guests.

There's a knock on the door before it opens. One of Jimin's servants holds the door open as Jimin's dance instructor comes into the room. He thanks the beta before turning his attention to Jimin, who smiles.

"It's been a while", the instructor tells Jimin as he goes over to greet the omega. Hoseok has just finished changing and quickly places his clothes on the hook next to Jimin's, before greeting the instructor as well.

"I was just about to ask about your whereabouts", the instructor says as he goes to place his music box on one of the chairs in the corner of the room.

"The prince has ordered couples' dancing", the instructor speaks, and Jimin blushes and opens his mouth to correct the man, but is interrupted, "I was surprised, but I don't want to waste any time. Let's get started with our stretches. We haven't been apart long enough for you to forget those, I hope."